Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Chris's POV

"The wicked witch is coming" someone grumbled groggily beside me.

"Mark" I whispered to myself. "Ughh my head, how did we end up in my bed?" Mark must've carried me up here when I fell asleep. And he probably decided to join me. Ass.

I slowly sat up rubbing the sleep from my eyes. My eyes felt puffy and sore, probably from crying.

Slinging my legs off the bed I stood up. Tingles went through my wrist and I knew Mark grabbed it. "What are you doing?" His voice came out huskily.

"Mark can you... just leave." I could feel my voice breaking.

"Huh, why would I leave?" I turned around to face him and he was on his knees looking at me.

"I don't want to leave you alone right now. I don't think that would be very gentlemanly." He began chuckling at the last part. My heart rate sped up just at his laugh and I knew what I had to do.

"Mark, get out right now." I said under my breath but I knew he heard me. There was long pause and the he answered

"No."

"Stop being stubborn and leave" my voice rising in anger."

He got off the bed and took a step closer to me. I backed up and he kept coming closer with a straight look on his face.

He finally caught me by pressing me against my bedroom wall. He grabbed both of my wrist pinning them above my head.

"Mark, let me go right now!" I said through clenched teeth. I started trembling slightly and Mark picked up on it. "Tell me who hurt you.

I don't want to see you hurt or crying. Let me be the one to make you smile please. I know I'm your teacher I'll quit if it means being with you.

Is it because your dad walked out on you? Is that why you don't trust guys?"

"SHUT UP! QUIT TALKING LIKE YOU KNOW FUCKING EVERYTHING!" Mark's eyes grew wide at my tone.

I dropped my head not wanting to look at his eyes.

"Christina I know your father hurt you by leaving but you have to let it go and trust others."

"I want you... to take that back." I said darkly.

"Are you mad because I took the words out your mouth?"

I brought my knee up and kneed him in the crotch.

He fell to the ground groaning.

"What the hell do you want me to say Mark."

"It's true I hate my father for walking out on our family. I hate him for leaving me confused.

I FUCKING HATE HIM FOR MOLESTING ME!

I DID EVERYTHING HE SAID AND HE STILL LEFT! DO YOU THINK THIS A GAME THIS IS MY FUCKING LIFE!

I HATE WAKING UP EVERY MORNING LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AND SEEING HIS FACE! I LOOK ALMOST IDENTICAL TO MY DAD! I HATE FEELING WEAK KNOWING I DON'T TRUST GUYS! SIMPLE WORDS CAUSE ME TO REMBER EVERYTHING HE DID TO ME!

AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL ME... TO LET IT GO!"

I fell to my knees crying. I held it in all these years and Mark had to do it... He had to break down my walls. "Christina... I had no idea why didn't you tell someone. I-I'm so sorry."

I grimaced "You think a sorry will fix all the shit I've been through." Shaking my head I spat out "You've got to be fucking with me. Mark... j-just go. If you really want to make me happy just go." I said feeling defeated and tired.