Chapter 6

Mark's POV

I pressed my lips to her and instantly felt sparks.

I wanted to run my fingers through her hair and kiss her passionately all day. The music in the background was perfect for this moment, and we were at the top of the ferris wheel how could I get any luckier.

She tangled her small and delicate hands in my hair tugging at it gently. I moaned in the back of my throat from the intensity of the kiss. She broke the kiss first and we were both panting for breath. I wanted to continue kissing her but

I saw panic in her eyes and she flew to the other side of the cart.

"What, the hell was that?" she asked

"Well that was-" I began.

"Nonononononono. You don't understand, what the hell was that!"

I ran my hands through my hair, damn this girl was difficult.

"Well, if you stop cutting me off an-

She immediately said "Nonononononono, you don't get to talk you sit over there and look pretty, pretty boy!"

I raised my eyebrow up suggestively "You think I'm pretty?" I batted my eyelashes like a girl.

She quickly replied "WHAT THE HELL DID I SAY ABOUT TALKING! YOU LOST YOUR PRIVALAGES MISTER!"

She narrowed her eyes at me but I just smirked at her knowing it pissed her off. She brought her knees up to her chest and closed her eyes which gave me a chance to stare at gorgeous face. She made a small grunting noise blowing some loose strands of hair out of her face. God it was sexy as hell.

The moon was reflecting perfectly off of her slightly tan skin and made her even more radiant than she already was. Her blonde and brown hair was cascading down her shoulder, her naturally wavy hair was so beautiful, and it fit her face perfectly.

The dress she was wearing fit her curves and she looked like she wears a C36 bra.

"I, swear if you don't stop checking me out I'm gonna' chuck you out the window" she said in such a calm tone. She finally lifted her eyelids and her gray eyes were absolutely stunning.

That made it complete. She was model material, an angel, no a goddess and she didn't even realize it.

She got up and started walking. Damn, the ride was over. We started making our way towards the exit ending our day at the amusement park.

"Hey, are you not talking to me or something?" I looked at her hoping she would say no.

She turned around and stuck her tongue out at me.

Damn that turned me on, I just wanted to suck on her tongue and make her moan my name.

Damn it why did she have to be my student!

There was a calm silence and I sped up to be beside her but she started walking faster.

She continued walking until she tripped.

Jeez she's a klutz!

Chris's POV

Damn I'm such a klutz!

I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and I immediately felt safe.

Argh what was this guy doing to me!

"You okay there princess?" He said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah, just peachy and don't call me princess." I snapped back at him.