Humility of Battle: Part 2

Tangela landed in from of Growlithe it looks strange it’s made entirely of blue vines except its feet but were a dull red colour, there’s a patch on its body without and vines but I can’t see inside it either then 2 large white eyes appear inside the dark staring straight at Growlithe.

“Now! Use Bind!” Erika yells but before she finishes I retaliate by yelling

“Quick use Flame Wheel” as we both finish talking Growlithe engulfs himself in fire are darts towards Tangela as it produces Dozens of vines that attempt to apprehend Growlithe but he’s too fast and any but get remotely close are burned off. Growlithe slams into Tangela knocking it back and making it faint instantly.

“Hehehe you pretty good but now I won’t hold back” Erika says as she takes out another Poké ball this time from a pocket on the inside of her clothes

“Go! Vileplume” she says as she launches her last Pokémon in front of Growlithe

“Use Flamethrower, Now!” I yell pointing at the Vileplume

 “Now you’re just been naïve” she taunts as she says “Vileplume use Petal dance” A storm of flower petals suddenly appear covering Vileplume. Growlithe jumps into the storm of petals in pursuit of the Vileplume when suddenly Erika speaks

“Use Solar Beam” then beams of light started to become absorbed into the petals

“He’s gotta get out of there” I thought to myself as I yell

“Growlithe get out of there”

Erika replies.

“Too late” A burst of light shoots out of the petals launching Growlithe to the other side of the gym into a wall.

“Growlithe!” I yell as I run towards him

“Return now” I say as I open his Poké ball that pulls him inside

“Is that all?” Erika questions

“Eevee you ready?” I say but there is no need for a reply I could see it in his eyes that he’s ready for battle. Eevee runs from was sat straight at Vileplume, the petals have now settled on the ground.

“Eevee use Double Team!” I say before Erika or Vileplume have time to react they are surrounded by Eevee and its copies.

“Evasion won’t help you, Vileplume use Poison Powder” as Erika speaks Vileplume releases a purple powder the covers all the Eevees. One by one they all start to disappear.

“Not long now” Erika says as I reply

“Oh really?” as I point upwards. Erika’s face drops as the see’s Eevee stood on one of the beams underneath the Gym roof

“Now! Use Take down!” I yell as Eevee leaps from the beam and hastily drops on top of Vileplume smashing it into the ground.

“Now use Quick Attack to finish this off” I command as Eevee jumps away from Vileplume who is dazed by the impact.

“I concede” Erika says “Vileplume return” She opens a Poké ball the pulls in the heavily injured Vileplume.

“Even a Gym leader needs to know when to give up and put there Pokémon first” She says as she produces a small badge from here pocket.

“Here, you deserve it” She exclaims as she throws the badge to me. As I catch the badge a massive smile widens across my face as well as Eevees.

“This is the first step to becoming a Pokémon master many have given up well before this, but your different you have strong bonds with your Pokémon as they do to you. I do truly hope you succeed on your goal”…