10' Breakfast with...umm..X.O?

A/N: Annyeong! Author-nim was kinda doing nothing for now so I tried to update a new chappie. ^^

Hope you enjoy it :)

~~

[Mi Yeon's POV]

O-kay.. This is kinda awkward.. Everyone was staring at me. Do I have dried up saliva on my face?!

"Mi Yeon-ssi, come sit here.", I think that's Mr. Kim. I still didn't know who they were and why I'mm here. =__="

Without further ado, I sat down to where he was telling me to. Beside him. I just kept quiet. And so did everyone.

*insert cricket sound here*

Awkward...

To break the silence, I spoke softly, "Mr. Kim, may I know now the reason why I'm still here?" 

He turned to me and smiled charmingly. My feels ~_~. "Actually, I was going to discuss that with you later, Mi Yeon-ssi. So for now, go ahead and eat your breakfast. And you don't have to talk so formally.".

O-kay... o_O

I started eating with my head bowed down. I was so embarrassed that I could feel they're all staring at me. I continued to eat silently.

"Uwaaaahhhh~"

The F? o_O?

"Kyungsoo's cooking is really the best! Don't you think so, Mi Yeon-ssi?". This dude's talking to me. What should I do? I don't even know who Kyungsoo is..

I titled my head up and was shocked that the one who was talking to me was just in front of me.

(Sitting Arrangement/ Author's View)

Kris-Sehun-Luhan-Chanyeol-Xiumin-Chen 

-----------------------TABLE---------------------------- 

Lay-Baekhyun-Kai-Mi Yeon-Suho-Kyungsoo

"U-uhh... Yea..", I gave him a thumbs up and an awkward smile. He laughed at me. Seriously. He laughed at me and pinched my cheek. Who gave him the right to?! -_-

"Mi Yeon-ssi," he pointed to the guy sitting at the end of the table, "that's Kyungsoo." 

Ohh.. I gave him the thumbs up instead and that smile. He seemed to have been a bit embarrassed so I quickly sat properly and continued eating. The others were done and they headed to the living room to watch T.V. Spongebob, literally.

As you can see, Spongebob is my favorite character and I watch it every night and day. I know every episode. I never missed one! But as of what i'm hearing now, it seems like its a new episode. I quickly finished my food and went to where the others were.

"Umm.. E-excuse me.. Can I watch with you guys?", I asked and made. Cute buing buing. I just don't know why I did that. =_____=""

I heard others say, 'Aww.. She's so cute!', 'She's like a cute puppy', 'I'm still prettier than her, Hmph.' (The hell was that?) and one who said 'Tch.' It was the tall guy with brownish-blonde hair. He looks cold. :T

"Are you ready, kids?"

"Omo!"

Everyone stared at me. "M-mwo?", I quickly covered my face. They all laughed.  

"Mi Yeon-ssi, take a seat here.", the same tall dude from earlier said while tapping the spot beside him. Isn't that a bit awkward? 

Well, spongebob was already starting so I took a seat and watched happily like a child.