01' You're late!

A/N: A lot of author's note eh? LOL. mianhe (_ _)

You might recognize that I don't put prologues. Yeah, I'm.. I don't know how to explain it but.. I just don't like putting them in my stories. LOL

The girl in the cover is an Ulzzang (she's so damn cute *^*). I tried searching her name but I found nothing. T_T  If you know her, please, tell me. Please?

The main character is In Mi Yeon. [Mi Yeon meaning "beauty" and "lotus blossom"]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mi Yeon-ah! Mi Yeon-ah!! Aigoo.. This girl.. Mi yeon-ah!!". Mi Yeon got awakened by this horrid screaming. "Aisssh.. It's still to early!", Mi Yeon cursed silently while walking towards the door to check who it was.

"Oh, Hyo Jin-ah. What are you doing here?", confused why her best friend was angrily looking at her trying to catch her breath. "Yah, Mi Yeon-ah. Michyeoseo?? It's already 10:00 and you're still lying on bed? Don't tell me you've already forgotten we have school today?!", Je Sun said as she tries to calm Hyo Jin down. "But it's Saturd- Omo! I forgot we have our exams! Aisshh.. I'll get ready.. Wait for me here!", she said while running to the bathroom. "This girl really..", Hyo Jin mumbled as she sat down.

After taking a quick shower, Mi Yeon took a hot, toasted bread from the plate her mom put on her table earlier. She ate as she put on her shoes. "Come on guys, palli!!", she signalled the other girls to come out of the room and get to school quickly.

------

As soon as they reached the school gate, they met a death glare from someone standing by the entrance. Je Sun leaned her face close to Mi Yeon, "Mi Yeon-ah, goodluck.". They hurriedly went inside avoiding the stare of the teacher, leaving her curious at the same time, nervous that something bad is going to happen. She gulped as the teacher walked towards her. He placed his arms on his back, approaching Mi Yeon still with his death glare. "How was your sleep, Ms. In?". 

She tried to look straight into his eyes but her eyes kept looking everywhere. "U-uhh... Mr. Kim, I can explain..I was jus-", her words were cut off when Mr. Lee made a hand gesture telling her to go inside. And she followed. "We'll talk later, Ms. In.", she heard as she nervously entered the hall.

"Aisshh..for the second time..Aigoo. Mi Yeon-ah, what is happening to you? Pabo.", she talked to herself  upon walking down the hall, hitting her head with her hand.

"Paboya."

--------------------------

The girl on the photo is Park Hyo Jin. Pretty, right?

She just really captured my eye. <3