02' Uggghhh..

A/N: I'll focus on this story more since the ideas are still fresh in my mind. ^~^

Do not plagiarize.

-----------------------

Everyone got startled when they saw Mi Yeon entering the classroom. "Tch. A Vice President, eh? She's not even a good example to anyone.", murmured a guy from the back. She just rolled her eyes when she heard the same insult. She sat on her seat and prepared herself to answer the testpaper. She sighed deeply, releasing the pressure inside her. "You can do this, Mi Yeon. Hwaiting!", she tried to encourage herself. She didn't notice someone was looking at her while she was weirdly chanting stuff to pass the exams. He just stared at how crazy and stupid she looked like. He let out a chuckle. Mi Yeon noticed then looked at her right.

"Yah! What are you staring at, fatty?", she loudly said while giving the guy a rude stare. "Yah, Mi Yeon-ah! Keep quiet will you?", another guy called from the front row. She just rolled her eyes. And she started answering.

In less than 10 minutes, she finished answering the long and boring exam of Geometry. She stretched her arms and yawned. "Hey, I can see your belly button..", the guy on her right said. "You're such a pervert, fatty.", she stuck her tongue out to him. He just ignored and minded his own business.

The teacher came in the room. "Okay, class. Time's up. Pass your papers now."

Mi Yeon chuckled at how her classmates quickly try to finish the test. "I was already late yet I was still the first one to finish answering.", she said to herself. "Oh, and class, we will have some announcements later from your Class President.", the teacher said arranging the test papers and putting them in a folder.

"Announcements? And only the president knows this?", she tapped her classmate's shoulder. "Hey, fatty." "What?", he faced her with his brows raised. "Do you know about the announcement?Did they have a meeting? without me?", she asked. "Well, they did, earlier. But I don't know anything about it. I'm not a class officer you know."

"Tch. Thanks anyways.", she folded her arms. The class president, Choi Ji Ah, stood up and went to the front. She cleared her throat. "Umm, may I have your attention, please?". Everyone kept silent and faced her. "I am going to read some announcement for the upcoming event we will be having.", she said enthusiastically.

"Event? What the- I shouldn't have turned off my alarm clock.", she was feeling really bad. The president continued, "We had a meeting earlier with the class officers. Unfortunately, our vice president wasn't there. So I guess she'll just have to sit down and listen to what I and the officers have come up with. I'm sure all of you will like this idea a lot." Everyone was excited to hear what it is. Even Mi Yeon.

"But... Not everyone actually. I'm afraid Mi Yeon wouldn't like this..". Upon hearing this, she got even more curious.

"Aside from me? Don't tell me.."