Unpleasantville

Athena's P.O.V. 
Me and Jeremy are chilling together when we hear the doorbell I get up to go get it and Jeremy follows I open the door. "Pizza delivery." the pizza guy says. "Yeah sure come in." I tell him. When he brushes pass me I get a very bad feeling. "Elena, pizza guy is here!." Jeremy yells. I take the pizza box and sit it down on the table. I go back where Jeremy and the pizza guy are standing  I put my hands in the back pockets of my jeans. Elena starts walking downstairs when she steps off the last step she hands the pizza guy the money.Something about him screams. VAMPIRE.   "Have a nice night." the pizza  guy says. I walk the pizza guy to the door and Elena and Jeremy walk back to the living room. "Wait." I tell the pizza guy. He turns back around and looks at me. " I know what you are don't ask how I know but I do but if you hurt my family I will kill you and not feel any remorse for it." I tell him. With that I close the door and walk to the living room and sit next to Jeremy and grab a piece of pizza. "What took you so long?" Elena asks. "Oh nothing just the pizza guy sounds cute so I hit on him." I tell them. lie. "oooo looks like someone will be getting a boyfriend." Elena teases. "Shut up." I say pushing her playfully. 
*time skip*

I'm with Elena and Caroline and Elena gives Caroline one of the vervain necklaces to help protect her. We are  talking about Care's relationship with Matt. She seems to really like Matt actually let's just hope it doesn't blow. "Elena this is a little awkward because Matt was your ex." Caroline exclaims. "And besides we're just friends anyway." she sighs drinking her soda. 'Caroline it's okay to date him if you want to." Elena reassures Caroline.  "Anyway Care me and Elena have to go. But on a different note go get your man Care." I tell her while getting up and grabbing my  backpack. 
We get in the car and start driving home I lay my head on the window listening to the music playing on the radio. I hear Elena's phone ring I get it for her and hand into her turning the music off in the process. "Hello?" she asks. Elena gasps and starts speeding away. "Elena what's wrong?" I ask. "You know that vampire I told you about that was in the middle of the bridge when we flipped? Well that was him." she tells me. "What are we going to do now?" I ask her. "Well we have to talk to Stefan about it and you will have to start drinking vervain since you can't be compelled. When we get home and we get out the car and walk into our house the first thing Elena does is call Stefan. M eon the other hand I sit on the couch waiting for him  and sadly Damon to arrive. When they get here we start talking about who it could be or how he got int our house."He was the pizza guy." I say 'You knew the whole time?" Elena asks. 'Yes I did since he came to deliver the pizza he brushed passed me and I got a weird feeling." I tell them. "Weird how?" Damon asks."When he brushed passed me I got a feeling something was terribly wrong and that he wasn't human." I tell him honestly. "Hmmm interesting." Damon says like he knows something we don't. "What is  that supposed to mean?" I ask him questioningly. "Oh nothing at all Athena." he says. "Anyway here's the Gilbert watch it let's you know when a vampire is near." Stefan says giving Elena the gilbert watch. 
*time skip*
"Aunt Jenna we want to know the truth about our birth mother." I say to her. "Okay your mom and dad helped a pregnant teenage girl give birth but she later disappeared. Your parents  have been trying for a baby of their own for so long. When you were born they decided to keep you both as their own. And they had all the correct paperwork and boom you were theirs." Jenna says finishing. "Do you know anything else about our birth mother?" Elena asks.
"Just her first name. Isobel." 
Later me and Elena are getting ready for the dance when she nudges me. "There's a vampire near." She says. "I'm  going to call Stefan." She says picking up her phone. "Well he left his phone at home but Damon says he left a little while ago so it must be him. We walk downstairs into the living room and sit on the couch when suddenly  Elena screams. I feel a sharp pain in my neck and feel the blood draining from me. Suddenly he's pulled off and I walk to the kitchen and get a rag. I press it onto my wound with a little pressure on it. I check my shirt for any blood and thankfully I find none. 
*small time skip *
Damon feeds me some of his  blood and my wound heals I clean the rest of the dried blood off and throw away the rag so Jenna or Jeremy won't see. A few minutes later we for the decade dance. And Damon just has to be my date. When we walk in Damon pulls me to the dance floor and we star dancing. Damon pulls me roughly to him but I take a small step back. "I don't like you Damon  so I'm not going to pretend to." I tell him honestly.  " I  wouldn't have it any other way Athena." He twirls me throws me and catches me. "Woah now that was fun. And yes it was a compliment.  And yes I'm capable of giving them. You on the other hand are not if so it's rare." I say. 
"Athena come here for a second." Elena ask. I tear myself away from Damon and follow her. "What's wrong?" I ask in a concerned tone. "Noah says we have to exit through the side door or he kills Jeremy we have to hurry." She says and we start walking really fast careful enough not to raise alarm. We come face to face with Noah but we run to the cafeteria but he soon traps us there. When he's  about to bite Elena,  Stefan and Damom come just in time. Stefan asks why he's  after us. "I'm after them because they look like Katherine." He says. "I remember the two of you. You'll beed the grimoire to get into the tomb." He says. "One last question. Who are you working with?" Stefan asks. "I'm not telling you're going to have to stake me." He says. And with that Stefan stakes him. Later that evening when I get ready for bed I get in and put the over me thinking. What a night. And closemy eyes and drift into a much needed sleep.