Part 8

Jk it's not bomb I totally forgot what I was gonna write this chapter lmao. I had something planned out but apparently I forgot what I was gonna write. Oh whale 🐳

-Your POV-

"Thanks for letting me stay here, Deidara." I say as he walks me into his house. "By the way, you didn't tell me you lived in a mansion." I said in a low voice.

"Always speaking in a low voice huh. When are you change that nerdy personality of yours?"

"E-excuse me?"

"It's no wonder you have no boyfriend. Look at your self! Your hair is tangly." He says sticking his hand into my hair, only to get it stuck there. "See! As I was saying *tries to get fingers out of my hair* your glasses make you look pretty ugly too. These braces, ugh don't even get me started! And this outfit, where do you get your clothes at? Goodwill? (It's okay if you shop at Goodwill that place is bomb af) You definitely need a new wardrobe. I mean, you have a nice structure, why don't you show it off damnit!"

"I'm not that outgoing!"

"Well you will be!" He says dragging me out of his house.

"W-where are we going?!"

"To get you a new look."

-Time skip to Mall-

"First we're gonna do your hair."

"I don't wanna change me hair!" I say putting my hands on my head.

"Too bad!"
I didn't have a choice, they cut my hair. It was still long and I had bangs. They dyed my hair color now though. They dyed it then curled it for some odd reason. (If you don't like it just pretend and make it a different color of your choice)

 (If you don't like it just pretend and make it a different color of your choice)

"Okay now to get these ugly glasses off!"

He then took me to an eye doctor there at the mall.
"Here are your contacts miss."

"Thank you, sir." I say as I put my contacts on.

"See! You look better already!" Deidara says, making me smile. "Yea just don't smile. You still have your braces on."

"Jerk."

"Alright now for new clothes!"

"But I like the clothes I have now.."

"Well that's too bad! Lets go!" He says dragging me into a store.

After a while we walked out with almost the whole store.
"How do you even have all this money?!" I asked him, but he replied with only a wink.

"Now we need to get those ugly braces off."

"No! Leave me alone!"

"Nope! Lets goooo!" He says dragging me outside to the car to get these bad boys off.

-Time skip-

"I told you, that you'd look better without them!"

"Thut up!" I say putting my retainer on.

"This is gonna be one hell of a ride with you."

"Yea yea. I'm just glad I left."

"Why?" He asked me.

"Because now I don't have to deal with heart breaks. By the way, how are you so.. emotionless?"

"Excuse me?!"

"N-not like that Deidara! I just mean, how can you date so many girls and just act as if it's nothing..?"

"You want me to show you?"

"I mean.. I wanna try to be happy with someone else, if it doesn't work then.. your help would be nice..."
After that day, I changed into someone I never thought I'd be.

-Sasuke's POV 2 years later-

"I hate college!!!" I yell out of anger as I do homework.

"Not as much as you hate your past though."

"I thought we agreed to never speak of that Mei."

"Meh, I don't care. By the way, I have to go. I told my girlfriend that I'd meet up with her to go out and eat. Later, Sasuke!"

"Bye Mei!" I say waving at her.

I'll never forget that day. The day last saw (Name). Me and Mei still decided to be friends since it really wasn't anyone's fault. (Except that fat kids fault who pushed them) Mei even ended up finding herself a girlfriend. Her name is Satoko. They really are meant for each other, they're both idiots. I just really wish (Name) never left..
"Oh shit. I just realized I have math and have 2 minutes to get there! I have to run!" (Gotsa go fest)

I was running to class when I heard someone singing/rapping.

"Sick of this keep it on the DL shit
You say you with the bros when you out with a bitch
You say you at the crib when you leaving her place
I pull up to ya crib and you lie to my face
He like "Baby, you my all and all
I was in the bathroom when I missed ya call"
Nah, you was in the backseat sweating like an athlete
Doing everything that you said you wouldn't
But I ain't gon' trip on a weak ass n***a
I'ma just find me a n***a much bigger
I'ma just do the same shit that you do when I'm not up in the room
Yeah, baby, let's think
I'ma text Bryan, Facetime Ryan
Call up Keenan, tell 'em I need him
N***as ain't loyal, and I knew from the jump
When you showed me the ropes that I wouldn't never have trust for you
You creepin, I'm leavin, you call me, I pick up, I hang up
You text me, 'Let's link up'
Then I just say fuck it, then we end up fucking
And you start up something I said I was done with
Then it all repeats in the next 2 weeks
I'll be back on the same "I'm done" shit
If they only knew that I'd rather be loose
Man I'm tempted but I ain't gon'"

After she finishes, she's just there moving her head to the beat. I haven't seen her here so she must be new. I might as well ask her if she's lost.

"Excuse me miss, are you lost?"

"Hm?" She looks at me and her eyes go wide, mine do too. She looks very different, but I can't forget that pretty face of hers.

"(Name)..?"

"Get lost." She's cold now?

"You go to this college?"

"Starting today I do. Now I answered your question, so get lost."

"Why are you being so rude all of a sudden?"

"People change y'know?"

"Okay but-"

"Look Sasuke," she says standing up from the ground, "if you aren't going to leave, then I will." She says walking away.

Wooooooooooooooooooo!
MEGA CHANGE BROOOO!