Part 1

*RING*

"Stupid alarm!" I yell as I get up from bed. "I don't wanna go to school.. ugh whatever, just go to get the education you need!" You say to yourself I'm in the mirror. Just then your cat walks in and meows. "I'm not weird, you are." You say as you point to your cat.
You then take a shower and eat breakfast. "Cereal again it is." You say as your pouring your cereal and your milk in a bowl. A couple of minutes later you finish and decide to brush your teeth. After brushing your teeth you look in the mirror.
"Why am I like this. These stupid braces, these stupid huge glasses. No wonder you have no friends."

"Show those haters how it's done by hating yourself the most." - Cole M. Sprouse.

"Goodbye Fish!" I say to my pet cat, who is named Fish. I walk to my front door and head out. On my way to school I encounter Sakura and her group of friends.

"Lookie here! It's four-eye'd brace face!" Sakura said as her friends start laughing, but I ignored them and continued to walk.
"Oh? Ignoring me? Look at me!" She said as she knocked my backpack to the ground and pulled my hair to look at her, I looked away. So she threw me to the ground and they walked away laughing.

"Great my books fell out." I said to myself, picking them up. But as I was doing so, I saw another pair of hands helping me. It's him! The most popular guy in school!

"I saw what they did, why didn't you defend yourself?" He asked as he was helping.
I didn't say anything and I just shrugged.
"Oh well. I'm-"

"Uchiha Sasuke." I interrupted him, in a low voice, not even sure if he heard what I said.

"That is correct. And your (last name) (first name) right?" He asked. And I nodded. "I can tell you don't talk much, but hey, we can walk to school together if you'd like to."

"Sure." I said looking up and walking with him.

As we were getting to school we got to the front gate, were Sakura and her friends usually wait for me. "What are you doing with Sasuke-kun?" She asked looking at me, with anger in her voice.

"N-nothing."

"Don't you 'nothing' me!" She said as she went up to pull my hair once again, but she was stopped.

"Sasuke-kun?!" She yelled in surprise.

"Sakura, just leave her alone already, you've caused her enough problems already." Sasuke said.

"U-uh. Lets go guys!" She said as she sped walked away from us.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down.

"Your sorry? For what? You didn't do anything wrong." He said looking at me. "How long have they been treating you like this?"

"Since the first day of school, freshman year."

"What?! We're seniors! You've dealt with this your whole high school year?!" He asked grabbing me by my shoulders.

"Y-yea. It's not a big deal though. I'm okay."

"You shouldn't have to deal with this."

"It's fine, I've gotten used to this." I said walking inside.

"This isn't something you should be 'getting used to' you know?"