13

"Thank you again, Niall. This means a lot to us." Zayn said as they dropped the boys off at Niall's that Saturday morning.

They'd be spending the day there with Niall, his boyfriend, and Violet while Harry and Zayn got some much needed time to themselves.

"No problem. I know you'd do the same for me." Niall said.

"Of course," Harry spoke up. "I always love to see Violet."

"Calm down, you'll have a daughter soon." Zayn smiled at him.

"What?" Niall asked, this being new information to him.

"Oh." Zayn said, realizing they hadn't told him.

"Six months left to go." Harry smiled proudly.

"And you know it's a girl?" Niall smiled as well.

"No-"

"Yeah. I can just feel it." Harry interrupted.

"We'll know officially in a few months." Zayn said, giving his husband a look.

"How exciting. But wow, four? I can hardly handle one." Niall chuckled.

"We'll make it all work. Somehow." Harry smiled.

"We have so far." Zayn sighed, a little worried about how hectic life would become after the baby was born.

"Anyway, thanks." He added, looking at Niall.

"Of course, no problem. But um, before you guys leave I need to...ask you a bit of advice." Niall said, trying to figure out how to say this.

"Sure, what's up?" Zayn asked as Harry hugged him from behind.

"Um....Liam was here yesterday." Niall said, hoping neither of them freaked out.

"I'm sorry." Zayn said sympathetically.

"You knew he was out?" Niall asked.

Zayn and Harry both nodded. "He works at the elementary school as a janitor. He's been bothering Dylan." Zayn said.

"Well, until I went down there and made him stop." Harry said.

Niall bit his lower lip for a moment. "He came wanting to see Violet. I wouldn't let him and he...we argued over it and everything. I was just wondering what you guys thought I should do."

"He's her father, it feels wrong to keep him away from her but she knows my boyfriend as papa. I don't know if I should properly introduce her to Liam or not." Niall explained.

"I wouldn't if I were you. Violet is happy, and well supported. She doesn't need him." Harry said, letting go of Zayn and standing next to him now.

Niall nodded a little, looking at Zayn to see what he thought.

"But she's a little girl. It's not like she's eighteen, Harry. Suppose Niall and his boyfriend break up one day. Violet is suddenly without a papa. That's not good for a child." Zayn said.

"I think you should talk to your lawyer about it, maybe get secure and scheduled visits? You to him, not him to you, just because of who he is." He added.

"You think he should leave Violet with Liam?" Harry frowned.

"No, hence why I said secure visit. He'd be there too. At least in the beginning." Zayn said.

"Thanks guys." Niall nodded, feeling less hopeless now.

"Course. Have fun, we'll be back after dinner tonight." Harry said, taking Zayn's hand.