4

A few days later, on Friday evening, Harry made a big dinner, and invited Louis, Niall, and Violet over.

Tomorrow just after lunch time, Harry and Niall were taking the kids to the park while Zayn had his mum over and they talked.

Harry wanted everything to go smoothly, and to be perfect for his husband, so he was trying his best to keep Zayn happy.

"Don't eat your vegetables, I want you to stop growing. You're making uncle Louis feel old." Louis said to Sam.

Regardless of his health scare a few years ago, Louis was doing fine how.

He hadn't had a drop of alcohol, and was clean of smoking for almost two years now.

"Don't tell him that." Zayn chuckled.

"Eat them." He said quietly, causing Sam to pout and glare at his corn.

"Daddy?" Violet spoke up.

"Yes?" Niall responded, looking at her.

"What's a virgin?" She asked.

Niall's eyes widened slightly, and he glanced around the table.

Harry bit his lip to keep from laughing, and Louis grinned.

"Um, why d'you ask?" Niall eventually asked.

"I was over at Addie's and her big sister's friends were laughing because they said some girl was still a virgin. I wanna know what it is and why it's bad to be one." Violet said.

"Uh, well...." Niall trailed off, looking around for help.

"A virgin is.....someone who's never...been in love." Niall said. "So they were probably laughing at that girl because she....didn't have a boyfriend. Which was wrong of them. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a virgin."

"Such great parenting." Louis said quietly.

Violet looked puzzled.

"Do you understand?" Niall asked.

"No, because Addie said a virgin is someone who's never had sex." Violet said.

Niall's jaw dropped, and Harry started coughing.

Zayn patted Harry's back, trying not to laugh.

"What's sex?" Dylan spoke up, making Zayn's smile fade and Harry cough even harder.

"Daddy's dying!" Sam said, starting to cry.

"Okay, okay, everybody calm down." Zayn said, standing up.

"Sammy, daddy isn't dying he's just coughing." Zayn said first.

"Tell you what, uncle Louis is going to put a movie on in the lounge and everyone's going to go watch while I scoop out some ice cream, yeah?" He asked.

"C'mon." Louis nodded, standing up as well.

"Violet do you know what sex is?" Niall asked quietly, concerned about his daughter.

She shook her head, looking up at him with big innocent brown eyes. "No daddy."

"Good. Forget about it. Forget the word." Niall said, kissing her head before he sent her off with the rest of the kids.

Sam got down from his chair, sneaking his way under the table and over to his daddy.

"You otay?" He asked Harry, placing his small hands on Harry's leg and looking up at him.

Harry smiled, clearing his throat and patting Sam's head.

"I'm fine baby."

"Sammy go with your brothers and Violet." Zayn said.