5

"Are you watching porn?" Zayn asked, wondering why Harry had been on his laptop for so long.

It had been almost a week since Zayn and his mother talked things out, and tonight the boys were staying at her place.

Harry and Zayn were on the couch together, Harry sitting up on one end with his laptop while Zayn was stretched out across the rest of the couch.

"No, I'm reading." Harry chuckled, glancing at his husband.

Zayn sat up, moving over and snuggling up against him. "What're you reading?"

"Ways to increase our chances of having a girl." Harry smiled.

"Seriously?" Zayn asked flatly.

"Yeah." Harry chuckled.

"What happened to waiting?" Zayn asked skeptically.

"We did. You and your mum are okay now so....we can have another baby. Everything's settled." Harry said slowly.

"Is it?" Zayn smiled, finding it amusing how Harry had decided everything.

"Yeah." Harry smiled back, looking into his eyes.

"C'mon princess. Can we do this? Please?" Harry asked softly.

Zayn stared at him for a long time, sighing. "Fine. Tell me about these methods."

Harry gave him a quick kiss before looking back at his laptop.

"So I made a list. First it says that missionary position is the best one for conceiving a girl." Harry said.

"Damn, I was hoping I'd get hang from the ceiling with a steak in my mouth." Zayn said.

"Next it says eating mostly fruits and vegetables will increase our chances, and on top of that, eating acidic foods help." Harry said.

"Do I have to do this, or do you?" Zayn asked.

"You. And it says kick sodium out of your diet, and have more sex." Harry read.

"It does not say have more sex!" Zayn laughed.

"Look!" Harry pointed to the sentence.

Zayn read it for himself, and Harry smiled.

"This'll be fun, yeah?"

"I guess." Zayn chuckled, looking into his eyes again.

"Hope I can give you the baby girl you want." Zayn said softly, looking at Harry's lips now.

"Well I think we should have sex every night just in case." Harry said before kissing him.

-
-
-

A few days later, Zayn was sitting at the table reluctantly eating a plate of broccoli when he heard Sam yell for him from upstairs.

"I'm in the kitchen!" Zayn called, not planning on getting up.

Less than an hour ago he got back home with the boys, and still needed some time to calm his nerves from traffic.

Sam came running into the kitchen, and up to him.

"Papa, Dylan pushed me down." He whined, tears in his big green eyes as he looked up at Zayn.

"Aw, come here." Zayn cooed, lifting him into his lap.

"Why did he push you down baby?" Zayn asked, messing with Sam's curls.

"C-Cos I wanted to draw with him and when I tried to he t-took my crayon and pushed m-me down." He cried.

"Hey, it's okay. Are you hurt?" Zayn asked.

"In my heart." Sam nodded.

"Aw." Zayn pretended to pout, hugging Sam close and rocking him.

"I didn't mean for him to fall I just wanted him to leave me alone." Dylan said from the doorway.

"You shouldn't have pushed him in the first place." Zayn said, giving Dylan a look.

"He's such a baby." Dylan muttered, folding his arms.

"I am the baby." Sam spoke up through his tears, looking back at Dylan.

"Boys, your daddy will be home soon so you better behave." Zayn said, hoping that would convince them instead of him having to get up and do something.

"I am b-behaving. He's the bad one." Sam said, leaning into Zayn's torso.

"Where's Flynn?" Zayn asked.

"Watching T.V." Dylan said.

"Go watch with him." Zayn said, putting Sam down.

"But I wanna stay with you papa." Sam said, hugging Zayn's leg.

"Fine. But you'll have to have some broccoli." Zayn smiled down at him.

Sam quickly let go, looking up at Zayn and making a face of disgust.

"Go with your brother." Zayn chuckled.

Sam reluctantly turned and followed after Dylan, and Zayn sighed happily.

That night, as soon as Harry got out of the shower he went into the bedroom and attached himself to Zayn.

This was his routine now.

"We've had sex every night for the last three nights. You think I'm not pregnant yet?" Zayn asked as Harry left heated kisses all over his neck and chest.

"Just gotta make sure." Harry said, kissing him deeply.

"Mm- Harry, I'm tired." Zayn whined, turning his head.

Harry kissed all over that side of his face, leaning over and finding his lips again.

"Stop, stop get off." Zayn commanded, turning his head again and pushing on Harry's chest.

"Make me." Harry smirked, trying to kiss him again and pinning him down.

Zayn squirmed beneath him, nudging Harry's groin with his knee and pinching his nipple.

"Okay, okay." Harry said, quickly getting off of him.

"That hurt." Harry grunted quietly, rolling into his side.

"Good." Zayn smirked, turning the lamp off.

////////////////////
A/N: Writer's block = short chapter. However, I assure you that smut is coming :)
-Z