Chapter 7.

KNOX'S P.O.V.

"No but I will be." She said, then yawned stretching her arms over her head. But that's not what was out of the ordinary, it was the little red marks on her left wrist- they looked new. Before she could put her arms under the covers I grabbed her wrist and asked "What a-are these?" Her blue eyes widened and she tried to pull her arm back.

"Its n-nothing" She stuttered.
"Harmonee, it's not nothing."
"Let go." Her small voice demanded.
"No, tell me why?" I asked. She didn't answer, but instead pulled her small wrist from my grip and hopped out of bed. She walked out of the room.

HARMONEE'S P.O.V.

I got up and left. It's none of his business, why I did it. Because when school came around he'd go back to ignoring me and helping Tiffany making my life a living hell. He didn't care. I thought as I walked down the stairs. Once I was in the big foyer opening, I walked in between the two huge stair cases down a long hall. There were many doors so I opened the first one and the room that it led to looked like an office. I continued down the hall opening a few more doors before I stumbled upon the kitchen.

I seen a phone hanging on the wall, so I picked it up and dialed Alek's number. After three rings he picked up.
"Hello?" his groggy voice answered.
"Alek will you come pick me up?" I sniffed.
"Yeah, your a Knox's right?"
"Yes. Please just hurry." I said then hung up.

I walked over to the lower part of the counter and hoped up to sit on it. But of course, since I'm so short. I failed my first try. When I attempted to do it again I heard his chuckle. I looked up and instantly scowled at him. He stopped laughing at me, and walked over to me.

He got really close- to close. He put his large hands on my hips an lifted me with ease, setting me on the counter. Then he removed his hands, turned around and walked to the fridge. He opened the large door and grabbed a water bottle. "Would like one?" he asked. I just nodded.

He grabbed another one and walked it over to me. I watched as he opened his bottle and guzzled down half of it. He had eye lashes any girl would kill for, and his eyes were a shade of hazel that was gorgeous. He had slight freckles lightly scattered a crossed his face. And since he didn't have a shirt, you could see his broad shoulders, and nicely toned abdomen. I was brought out of my gazing when the doorbell went off.

I hopped off the counter while Knox gave me a confused look. "Alek is here." I said quietly. Hurt flashed through is eyes but he quickly covered with an icy glare. "Whatever." he huffed.

I walked to the door, and opened it. Alek was standing there in his pajama's, when he seen me relief flooded his features and he pulled me into one of his infamous bear hugs. Then with out even a glance back I walked with him to his old car.

"Where are we going?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.
"Jackson's." He says.
"What happened w-w-with hi-i-i-m?" I stuttered out.
"We called the cops, but the need you there so they can put him away." His grip on the wheel tightening.
"Are you mad at me?"
"What? No! Of course not! How were you supposed he would do that to you?"
"Where's mom?" I said switching the subject.
"At Jackson's house." He said in a duh tone.

~-~-~-~-~-~

The rest of the care ride was silent, well with the exception of the radio. When we pulled up Jacksons drive way, we were greeted by our mothers smoking. I stepped out of the car and when my mom seen me she dropped her cigarette, and rushed over to me engulfing me into a momma bear hug. But we didn't say a word.

Everyone walked back into the house, quietly. When we entered, we were greeted with lots, and lots of noise. Why- you may ask. Well because Jackson is the oldest of seven brothers and sisters. There Andrea she's fifteen the second oldest. Then there's Camellia and Cecilia identical twins that are thirteen. Able he just turned eleven. Then there is Priscilla and Peter, they are five almost six. 

 They all have the same dad except for Jackson. His dad left when he was young but then, his mom met Juan, a very nice Mexican man. He raised Jackson like he was his own. All his sisters are beautiful- real heartbreakers. And his brothers will be handsome- high school heart throbs. But his mother is one of the prettiest women I have ever met, her hair maybe graying from it's original deep black color. But you can see her beauty in her High cheek bones and warm chocolate brown eyes, Jackson looks like his biological father for sure, but you can see the Hispanic features in his face.

I was brought from my daydreaming, when I was almost tackled by the cutest five year olds I have ever seen. "Harmonee!" Priscilla and Peter shouted in sync. The looked at each other wide eyed and then again, in unison the said "Hey! Don't copy me!" I just laughed and ruffled there hair.
"Do you know where Jackson is?" I asked and the stopped fighting.
"He's in his room. I'll take you there!" Peter said tugging on my hand.
"No fair! I wanted to take her!" Priscilla whined.
"No. you took her last time! Its my turn! Come on Har!" Peter said tugging on my right hand.
"Guys! There's no need to fight, you can both take me." I said as the both led me to the stair case.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

My eyes burned from lack of sleep. My body ached for the lulling numbness it brought, but as I lay on the extra bed in Jackson's room my mind ran a mile a minute. Just thinking about everything that happened today. At about 3:30am my eyes started to flutter closed, a shirtless image of Knox came to mind and my eyes shot open once again.

Well I guess this will be, yet another sleepless night. I thought and I threw my blankets off and walked down stairs.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Updated, whoop whoop!

Well hope you like it!

Xoxo~ Cinderella. <3 <3 <3

P.S. That's Alek on the side! >>>