Emojis

Dad and I were at home since he wanted to do something else besides than "keeping it real" in the public for fame and all other stuff... I was fine with it since I was still creating my Instagram and Snapchat. It was just sorta making me feel lonely considering that nobody I knew had those things, and it would trigger me inside a bit.

I was tossing my phone from my hands back and forth since I didn't know what to really do about this whole fame or no fame. 

One hand it would be cool, but on the other, it would actually just make me feel like I need space.

"Lil' Carls," dad said coming from his room. "Did you want to go out for anything?"

"No!" I said back to him. "I'd rather watch movies!"

"Okay!"

It was silence, and then I looked at the pool in the back and went to my room to get my bathing suit.

Once I got that on, I went to the pool and got in slowly since the water was warm a bit and cold at the same time. You can never be too sure!

It felt comfortable after a while, and it could actually be good to actually LEARN since the pool at the orphanage was always packed and I would never have my own space.

I pushed off the wall and went underneath the water to swim, and I kept doing this for a while until I got bored, and looked at the house.

Then I looked at the city, and I sighed and moved hair from my face and got out of the pool to get the towel by the chair and dried myself before going inside and grabbing my phone to sit at the chair and look at things.

It was hard to make a little description about you since I always wanted to use emojis, and it's good that I got an iPhone.

*SKIP TIME*

It was already like midnight, and I was still up and watching movies from the living room and enjoyed this weird day I called it.

I heard footsteps softly coming towards the living room, but I didn't fake being asleep since I loved "UP" and it was making me laugh softly but not loud to get dad triggered.

"Carly?" dad said from the steps. "You're still up?"

"I'm trying to make myself not bored... I don't know how to do that tho," I said still looking at the TV.

I heard him sigh and he came to sit by me.

"I think what you're trying to hint at."

My eyes turned to him to see his tired blue eyes. "You want to be famous, right?"

I laughed and gave him the puppy eyes. "Please?"

He looked at the TV and then at the table, and kept thinking. It was making me feel anxious and scared at the same time, but I knew I could handle it.

"All right," he said before I got all excited.

He was smiling while I was just hopping out of my seat from the couch and tackled him for a hug. "THANK YOU!" I repeated over and over while hugging him.

"Yep... Let's not kill me..."

I still kept hugging him before he sighed and I closed my eyes for faking to sleep.

There was some movement before he whispered "I know you're not sleeping automatically. It's not possible."

I kept my eyes closed before he stayed with me on the couch and grabbed the blanket from the couch and wrapped it around us.

"Goodnight Carly," he said softly. "See how you'll handle the fame."

I giggled and sank into him while he was holding me.

I love paw, like, a WHOLE LOT!