Beach

*NEXT DAY*

Dad and I were heading to LA by then and we just landed here. I have to say that I really wanted to be here considering my heart was playing tapes of how my adventures would be at California in the nicest and beautiful views of this place. 

It was really heartwarming to see that a lot of different faces all over the place since I was excited to hear about dad's home he had here.

Once we got to his home, I literally was in jaw drop when the whole house was by the edge of the cliff (if you get what I mean, then good 😀), there was a big pool and a lot of other cool stuff to say.

In my head, it kept playing "Hallelujah" over and over again until my dad snapped his fingers in front of my face and became to myself again.

"Oh, was I being stunned about this house?" I said to him. "Then yes, yes I was literally being happy about this new home of mine."

He laughed it off and we both walked inside to have the look of "awe" on me when everything was literally so expensive and amazing.

"Please tell me this is not a joke..." I said literally dropping my backpack on the ground. "This is legit your home?"

"Yes!" dad said laughing. "This is OUR home!"

I turn to him and gave him the biggest hug that I could give him around his waist, and closed my eyes and imagined a whole lot of stuff happening now, you know? Future plans are lit.

"You wanna do anything today? I don't have to start working for I think three days from now."

My eyes widened and I literally felt happy. 

My emotions are kicking in now since this is serious!!

"I always wanted to see how the beach looks," I said. "Can we do that?"

Chris checked his phone and nodded. "Before we do any of that, we're gonna go get you a phone, and a new camera. The clothes can be a while since I know one of my friends that will love shopping and you will enjoy the adventure."

"Yay!" I said jumping a bit. This was one of the best moments in my opinion for living with a family. All of these moments are the best! I just have to get used to living with a family now since it's been a while!

*SKIP TIME*

Oh my god! I was literally trying to hold in my happiness when I got the iPhone 7 with a really cool case with it, and then the camera being bought was also amazing since the Nikon was one of the brands of cameras I loved using

Oh my god! I was literally trying to hold in my happiness when I got the iPhone 7 with a really cool case with it, and then the camera being bought was also amazing since the Nikon was one of the brands of cameras I loved using. I was using some old one, but the quality was pretty good to do.

"All right, we got your stuff," dad said walking out of the store. "You can go ahead and get the stuff you need, and then we'll head to the mall to get you something for the beach."

I smiled and blew my hair out of my face from the wind blowing a bit and walked to the car to head to the mall.

Oh my god, there were so many selections, and I was able to get one I really liked a whole lot:

The earrings, the hairstyle was from my doing, and it was going to be a really cool time to be spending a while at the beach

Once we got to the beach, I got out and saw almost a lot of people on certain parts of the beach, and then I realized something.

"Shouldn't you worry about you being in public since you are known?" I asked dad.

He shrugged it off. "If they see me, they see me. I don't know, it's sorta been quiet for me for right now, but you never know."

I smiled and we headed over to the sand, and oh my god... The sand felt so warm and nice that I literally started feeling like being on Tumblr. I usually do those types of photos, but they're gonna be even better with the new camera!

Once we got by the water after getting into our bathing suits, I felt the water go on me and it was pretty cold and I shivered and screamed happily before going in completely. I felt so energized because of this, and out of nowhere, dad tackled me into the water.

I laughed and rose above the water and moved my hair out of my face and looked over at him. He really was happy that we were enjoying this time, and I sighed and closed my eyes and started thinking about past memories.

My mind sort of took over me before I slanted into the water and floated there and kept smiling before I opened my eyes to see dad's crystal blue eyes.

"You all right?" he asked softly.

I nodded and hugged him softly, resting my head on his chest a bit and he held me back and rubbed my right backbone and up. 

Sorry for being specific 😂.

Eventually, we headed back home to just watch a movie and slept through it since I was pretty tired of the day already.