9.

It's silent. Stiles is stunned.

"What?" Stiles laughs, overwhelmed. "Don't be stupid. If this is some weird joke then you can stop."

Derek sits silently, letting Stiles pace and ramble about how angry he is and how no one gets to do this to him- even his dom, until Stiles seems to lose his energy and slumps into the chair again.

Derek walks over to where he is, sitting behind him. He wraps his arms around Stiles' waist, pulling his back to his chest. Stiles sighs, letting his dom rearrange him until he's tucked nice and neatly into his chest. Derek kisses the back of Stiles' head.

"I love you," Derek whispers.
"What the fuck?" Stiles breathes. "I- how? I dont- Derek what the-"
"Hey," Derek interrupts and he's using his dom voice and that's not fair. Stiles whimpers. "I know it's a lot to think about, but let's not panic. We have all the time in the world for you to ask questions and for me to answer them, for you to make a decision."
"Aren't Omegas the weak ones in the pack?" Stiles asks.

His voice is quiet, eyes teary as he Derek squeezes him tightly.
"No, love. You'd be just as strong as the betas, but there are some differences," Derek explains.
"I still can't believe you didn't tell me," Stiles sighs sadly. "But I don't want to be angry anymore." 

Derek moves Stiles so he is sideways on his lap, face tucked into his neck. Stiles wriggles his hands under Derek's shirt so he can feel his skin against his. He kisses Derek's neck, getting a kiss on his cheek in response.

"I want to," Stiles says after a couple minutes of silence.
"What?"
"I want the bite, to be your omega," Stiles explains.
"Stiles that's not a decision you can make without being properly informed," Derek says calmly. Stiles whines, squirming on Derek's lap. "Settle down, baby."

Stiles whimpers softly, turning to straddle his lap. He wraps his arms around Derek's neck, sighing happily when Derek presses their lips together.
"I want it. I want you forever. I want babies with you. Fuck- I- Der, I want it so much," Stiles says frantically, letting Derek kiss him even if it's just to shut him up.

"Derek, I promise!" Stiles tells him desperately. Derek shushes him, leaning in close to press their heads together. One hand comes to squeeze the base of his neck, the other resting gently on his hip. Stiles quietens, letting Derek calm him down.
"Good boy," Derek praises, voice low and steady.

Given the situation, Stiles probably shouldn't be hard, but then Derek growls lowly and - fuck - that will always get him straining against his pants.

"Der," Stiles says breathily, fingers combing through Derek's hair as Derek presses their lips together again. He gasps, pushing his hips down.
"You're going to get me hard, love," Derek says, but it's not a complaint, he's not doing anything to stop it and Stiles can already feel his dick pressing against his arse.

"I want to be your omega," Stiles pants as Derek palms him through his pants. "I want to be your mate and spend my whole life with you as your omega."
"Fuck- I love you," Derek groans. He should really stop this- take it upstairs at least, but Stiles is fucking Perfect.
"Love you," Stiles nods, moaning as Derek sucks a bruise into his Adam's apple.

When Derek can feel Stiles getting that much closer to coming he stands up abruptly. Stiles wails, clinging to him desperately.
"What?" He asks breathlessly.
"Do you want your dad to see us dry hump until we come in our pants?" Derek asks gruffly as he hurries past the living room and up to his bedroom.