1.

Stiles is a sub, no doubts about it, even without looking at his medical records. Whilst yes he is boisterous and full of life, he feels guilty often and needs discipline to keep him inline.

He grew up with a fascination with the sub bracelets people wore. When he was young he only had a plain blue one but over the years he got more and more so he could pick and choose which one he wanted to wear.

The bracelet let anyone dealing with him know he was a sub. So doms treat him differently. They try to be more gentle than stand off-ish.

Stiles isn't ashamed of being a sub like a lot of people are. He likes having rules so he knows what he can and can't do. He likes not having to make important decisions himself because his dad, his legal dominant at the moment, makes them for him.

Derek is a Dom, as well as an alpha. Werewolves are common knowledge in Beacon Hills, they live peacefully with humans and help a lot with the emergency services.

Because of his status and his little rag tag pack he is their alpha and dom. Well, he isn't but that's how their dynamic works. The power he holds over them both as a Dom and alpha makes the pack crave discipline from him, especially the subs.

Beacon Hills has settled down. Nothing has happened since the nogistune attack but it's still trying to recover from that alone. Stiles is the main one that needs help, but he refuses. As obedient as he can be, he's a stubborn little fucker.

His dad, Derek and Scott have all tried to convince him to let Derek help. Stiles, though human, is affected strongly by pack status and is treated as pack. He is pack, so Derek punishing him would have more of an impact compared to his dad or Scott doing it.

"Stiles, you haven't eaten for like two days, dude," Scott calls through his bedroom door. Stiles is zoned out, the sleeping tablets he's taken haven't worked and he hasn't slept in three days. His eyes are dark and dead, his skin almost translucent and his bones becoming more apparent.

"Do you want me to spank you?" Scott asks, using his Dom voice a little bit. It makes him feel bad, using it on his friend, but it needs to happen. "Or should I get your dad to? Or Derek? I'm sure you'd obey your alpha."
"Scott, I don't need a punishment!" Stiles says back, glad Scott can hear him without him shouting.

"I'm not letting you drop again, Stiles. Admit that you need help. No one is going to think any less of you," Scott reassures.
"Scott?" Stiles asks, voice small and broken. "Can you take me to Derek's?"

Finally.

Stiles doesn't speak at all on the car journey to Derek's loft. It's in the process of being done up, Derek wanting it to be a pack house eventually. Scott focuses on the road and trying to calm Stiles through their bond.

"Stiles," Scott repeats for the fourth time before Stiles responds. He blinks his eyes a couple times and looks at Scott.
"Yes?"
"You need to get inside. Let's go," he encourages.

Derek opens the door and welcomes them in, smiling tightly at Scott.
"You go home," he says gently. "You've done well. I'll text you how he is a little later, okay?"
"Thank you," Scott sighs in relief and deflates a little.

Stiles doesn't show any response to Derek placing a cold bottle of water against his neck, which would usually end up in a fit of surprised laughter.
"Hey, Stiles," Derek says slowly, voice gentle so he doesn't startle him.

"Stiles I want you to go and shower for me. D'you think you can that or do you want some help?" He asks kindly, soothing hands rubbing Stiles' arms.
"Help, please," Stiles murmurs embarrassedly, looking at the floor.
"There is nothing wrong with needing help every now and then. We're going to get you in the shower, eat some dinner and then we'll talk about a punishment."