Chapter Eleven

A/N: Hey. I have no idea when this story is gonna be over with,  but I'm glad some of you like it. Vote, comment and all of that good stuff lol. Um, not much to say, except for enjoy the story.

>> Mindless behavior on the side

William's Pov

Chapter 11 - Birthday Girl

 These past few weeks have been crazy as hell. i've been busy trying to put something together for my little sister. I haven't seen Amber since the incidident and as funny as it was, I felt bad for being the reason she was getting in trouble.

"You aight?" Pac asked, lighting a blunt. I nodded my head to the hardcore Tupac musci that blasted from his new speakers he had installed.

"Yeah, I'm gucci." I say, as he passes the blunt ova to me. I inhale it, and four puffs later I felt myself feeling better and even calm.

"Damn boy, you gon smoke all my sh*t up." Pac said coughing, and laughing at the same time. I waved him off, because at this point I wasn't trying to hear his mouth.

My Sister's birthday was today. I wanted to throw a party, but I wasn't feelin all of that. "So what you gon get yo sis?" Pac asks.

We were just smoking it up in his car. The sun was settin and I still aint have no idea what I was gon get her. I decided, that I was gonna buy her all types of new shit like clothes, jewlery all that girly crap--but I aint have no female to give me ideas.

"I guess, I'll have to take her to this nice restaruant she loves food anyway." I tell him finally.

Pac nodded, "Yeah she will like that. But you betta get goin fo' it be too late."

I glance out his crystal clear windows, and sure enough the sun was setting. The horizon was an orangey yellow glow, and a few stars were starting to poke up.

"Aight boi. I'll catcha later den." I say giving him a pound.

"Later, dawg." Pac says, turning down his music.

I head into my house, and Amina was up giddy. I had no idea where our Mother was. Too be honest, I haven't seen her in a few weeks, not that I cared.

"Happy birthday sis." I tell her, slapping her playfully.

"Ow!" Amina yelled. She had been spending the day with Rachel. Apparently Rachel's Mom took the time out to get both the girls, their nails done which was a nice gesture.

"My birthday almost over, when can we go get food?" Amina asks. She was thirteen as of today and was extra happy to spend time with her brother.