Chapter Seven

A/n Thanks for enjoying this book lol. Yall went crazy over the last chapter, talking about how fast Rachel was smh. To clear some things up Rachel is 13. Anyways, they all just a hot mess. William  gon whoop that behind!  Who's your fav character so far? Anyways enjoyy

*William's Pov

Chapter Seven - A Close Call. Literally.

 Man. Ever, since a few weeks ago at the party it was dope as hell. I couldn't stop thinking about Amber. I knew my kid sister was getting annoyed, so I let her go over to her friend Rachel's house. I knew what type of things Rachel be doin. But at the moment, I didn't care. I had to hustle, so I guess I was just itching for that paper.

I threw on a pair of sweats, and a black sweater. I adjusted my black snapback so it could look right. I stuffed my feet into my Js, and called my n*gga Ronnie. I knew him since we were little kids, and I wanted to see what he was up to.

He answered on the third ring. "Aye boy, come grab me, I'm itchin for that paper."

Ronnie laughed into the phone, "Aight bro. I gotcha. We got this girl coming with us today though. I got a new crack spot fah us."

I nodded, my head even though he couldn't see me. I was wondering who this girl was he was talking about. "Aiight cool. I'll see you in five then." I tell em.

We hung up, and I decided to call Amina to see where she was.

"Where you at?" I barked into the phone.

She kissed her teeth, and I could picture her rolling her eyes. "I'm at the park with Rachel."

"Who you over there with?" I asked.

"I just told you I'm with Rachel!"

"Lemme speak to Rachel then." I snap.

"Oh my God." Amina roared under her breath. There was muttering, and things being shuffled around, soon Rachel's light voice was on the phone.

"Hello?"

"Yeah. Wassup this William. Where ya'll at." I demanded.

"We at the park."

"With who?"

"Kids?!" She tried not laughing, but William was serious.

William saw that Ronnie was pulling up, to his small driveway.

"Aight whatever. Ya'll better leave that park in thirty minutes cause it's gettin dark. Tell Amina, i'll pick her up from yo house around nine thirty."