Chapter Three

Hi guys. I'm glad you like this book. Well not much to say except excuse me for my errors. Follow, comment and vote. Thanks! 

 >>Pac on the side

*William's Pov

Chapter Three - Smoking on that reefer

I was tired as hell, but I still had to go to Pac's house. Pac was a light skinned brotha, had a golden brill on his top and bottom tooth. A player to the ladies, but they still couldn't get enough of him. He always wore the freshest clothes, and his shoegame be on point.

We had, to go sell this Cocaine and hope for something. I mean, it's not like he needed the money. Pac already had money, but I guess since his Daddy is always coming home drunk and beating his moms, he likes to get out the house and keep 'busy.'

We had met at this local party that some boy had thrown on my block. It was a party full of bad females. I  had to admit I did smash three of em. At the same time. I'm a man, what can I say?

No. I didn't take advantage of them though. It was After School for us, so I hopped in pac's s.s. impala to go pick up my little sis.

She was waiting outside the main entrance talking to some dark skinned boy. She was laughing at everything he was saying. I almost got out and grabbed her by her hair, but Pac told me to cool it. 

Pac's real name aint Pac. This is his street name. His Goverment name, is Andre Thomas. He nicknamed his-self Pac because of Tupac. Pac adored Tupac and I couldn't blame em.

Pac was dressed in a pair of true religions, white Js and a simple white shirt. He had on his du-rag and his tatt was a cross on his arm.

Amina spotted me inside the car, and said something to the black boy she was talking to. He nodded and gave her her text books. This dude was holding her books? Hm. Amina crossed the street carefully, and slipped into Pac's car.

"How was School?" I asked her, as she strapped on her seatbelt. Nor Pac and I had our seatbelts on. She shrugged her shoulders, and picking at her cuticles.

"It was ok."

"Who was that guy?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"Paul."

I nodded my head. It had to be Paul walker. He was a decent kid that use to live on my block. He was probably a year older than Amina.

"Ok." I say simply, and leaving it at that.