Chapter Seventeen

A/n: Hey I hope yall loving this little book so far . Anyways if you haven't noticed all ready I have a well written 'Kendrick Lamar Fan Fic' I normally don't do fan fics, so I would appreciate the comments and feedback on that story as well . It's not boring trust me (: . Anyways vote and comment on this chapter please, thanks!

Ps. check out Gangsta book 1 of the Gangsta triology . Thanks .

>>Williams gun on the side 

*Amina Pov

Chapter Seventeen - Kidnapped:Stranger Danger!

I was walking home from School, since I had missed the bus and William didn't even wanna pick me up. I was mad as ever, because here I was pacing down the dirty ass Chicago blocks, in my School Uniform that was slightly dirty from Trey and his groupies, playing around too much.

My white School shirt, was red because Trey's friend "accidently" squirted ketchup onto it. I was mad as ever, because aint nobody got time, to be rubbing the stains clear out. His friends just laughed and didn't even try to say sorry. I was finna cuss them out but Rachel dragged me to the girl's bathroom, to help clean out the mess.

My anger had long dissolved, and my heart ached for Trey. But I knew it was foolish becase of those things he had said to me. Well, it's all good now because although the feelings are the same, I hate him. Funny, it reminds me of Neyo and Riahnna, 'Hate That I love You.' typa song.

"And I caan't stand ya." I sing, as I walk.

"Cute voice." A voice boomed from behind me. I spun around nervously.

There was a guy in about his 20s, wearing retro three Js, black pants, and a black and red button down shirt. He had ray bans, covering his eyes and he was of a light complexion. I had never seen this guy in my life.

I bite my lip, and turn around to run. I didn't care if he was complimenting me or not, because lord knows if he was a pedophile around. There were no cars, or anything around the block so the streets were silent.

I heard footsteps coming in from behind me, and I guess the guy was chasing after me so I sped up. Those few months of basketball, was starting to pay off as I dropped my backpack, to loose the extra weight. I was so scared outta my life, that I began pumping my arms and legs to gain momentum.

I glanced over my shoulder which was a bad idea, because the young guy was advancing. I was so tired, and my lugs were burning.

I wasn't sure that I was going to make it, just as I was about to round the corner to go to my house, I felt a pull against my arm, and I went crashing back into the mans chisled chest.