~Impact~

Songs for this chapter are Hands of Time by Rachel Diggs; availible on iTunes. The second is Stand Up by One Direction if you like their song you might like the rest of their album that has just been released tuesday so check them out :) I just got back from my long vacation in New Orleans and I am ready to write becuase in all honestly I have been fantizing about this story all week thinking about how I can make it better but keep it to the story (opps, I just gave away a BIG thing haha my bad! so people might not get it at the moment but in the end you will think back and say 'wow she really did give that away!')

So anyway the banner you see over there was made by Colverism beutiful isn't it?! So I was thinking people after the tenth chapter or so that I have a cover judging. Don't know what that is??? Well okay so you go back and look at all the covers that are posted on the side ----> and you leave a comment, weather on the story or on my message board saying which on you think shout be the cover for this story! New entries are welcome if you are so willing to give it your best shot free creativity granted to any artist! :D So go for it and once I get to the tenth chapter the voting will be open!

E N J O Y   R E A D I N G  ! ! !

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It Is A Risk To Love.

What If It Doesn't Work Out?

Ah, But What If It Does.

-Peter McWilliams

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~Impact~

My phone vibrated from my front pocket as I flipped through the channels looking for something interesting to watch while Thomas laid sprawled out on my couch.

"I am sooo bored!" Thomas grounded throwing his arms over my face.

From: Raenah c:

Fri June 16 8:36 PM

Hey hey hey what goes on???

I smiled down at my phone staring at contact picture of the most beautiful girl in the word. We had been texting none and somewhere in between that we had sent picture of ourselves to each other and I can honestly say I stop for a moment and stare at her picture.  In the picture her big puppy dog eyes are accented by a thin layer of mascara and a small line of black eye liner but that was the only trace of makeup she wore. The sun shined through her bangs and lightly touched her face; she had an innocent smile on her face and she was in a burnt red hoodie.

To: Raenah c:

Fri June 16 8:37 PM

yo yo yo nothing much just bored to death what about you beautiful? :)

In the past week we had grown extremely close; it had only been six days but slowly she had begun to open up to me about her family. Her mom was hardly ever home and her dad was a control freak with anger issues while her brother was a neglected child because they were too absorbed in Raenah and her 'issues'. She never really specified on what 'issues' she had but I didn't push her, I would let her tell me when she was ready.

"Who are you texting and why are you smiling like that?" Thomas asked giving me a quizzical glance.

"Hm? Oh nobody," I say slipping my phone back into my front pocket of my jeans.

"That's not a nobody smile that’s a somebody smile!" He says jumping up from the couch.

"Dude, what are you talking about?" I say going back to flipping through channels.