~Reality~

Three words sum up everything I have learned in life: it goes on

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

"What will you have to drink?" A women asked somewhere in the distance. She repeated her question again and finally a third time before I felt my brother slap my arm.

"What the hell?!' I shouted looking up from my phone.

"The lady has been asking you the same question for the past minute! Order you damn drink!" My dad says pointing to the waitress.

I give my family a death glare before turning to the waitress, "I'll have a Dr. Pepper." I say with a fake smile.

"Okay I'll get those right away." She says with a smile but I can tell she is beyond thrilled to get away from us and closer to the end of her shift. I know what it feels like; working at my uncle's restaurant was a pain in the ass with all the whinny kids and stressed out parents.

"You have been texting since we pick out up from Six Flags." My brother stated, sliding his Rangers baseball cap backwards.

"Who are you talking to anyway?" My dad asked, looking over the menu for The Scenic Loop Cafe.

The Scenic Loop Cafe was a small stone cottage off the side of the road; it had a large dining room area, a large kitchen and patio area with a wooden plate form where local artist would come and sing every Saturday nights. Tonight’s artist was an early twenties couple. The male played guitar while the girl sang in a high soprano. Me, my family and my brother's little league baseball team were seated at the far end of the patio off to the side where a small play ground was put together.

We had been here several times but this was the first time we were her without my mom who was busy in San Marcos, probably studding her ass off. The past year she had started working on the PhD in education and now she was hardly home and when she was home she was always studding or grading papers for her college class. She was hardly ever around now a days but that didn’t really affect us, we just adjusted.

"Oh just Emma." I say as my phone vibrates once again. I taped the VEIW button and I can feel my brother peering over my shoulder to get a glimpse of the message. Instantly I flip it over on my thigh and gave my brother my signature death glare.

"Knock it off Diego." My dad says not even glancing up from the menu.

My brother leans back in his seat, shaking his hair out of his eyes."  "I'm gonna go hang out with the guys." He says while getting up from his seat.

"No one is stopping you." I muter under my breath while fiddling with the end of my shirt.

I watch as my brother walks over to his team mates. He had the Sam brown eyes I do, big and dark but his hair was a bit lighter than mine. His hair was medium length that went past his ears and had a slight flip. We had the same tan skin, same small, same light pink lips truly the only different was that he acquired dimples from our grandfather and I didn't.

Diego wore a backward Rangers baseball cap, a white shirt and cargo short that went past his knees. He stood about four foot five while I on the other hand was just barely over five foot one. I was wearing a black oversized shirt that was fitted around my breast area but feel out past my ribs with Fallen Angels written all across the front in an elegance cursive and jean shorts with my bikini under neither it.