That Christmas, I Met You [Kai of EXO]

Author's Note

Manang, dedicated 'to sa'yo sana magugustohan o kaya mababasa mo 'to =""">

Hello there! I would first like to tell you the history of this fanfiction that I have made before you read this. And I hope you would read this first so that you would be aware!

Let's do this:

1. This was originally a one shot.

Well I thought that this was incredibly long to be a one shot so I will be cutting it down to several chapters! Therefore this will be a short story. Some chapters are short like a page long and maybe some are long. I love to keep my readers in suspense! ;)

2. This was suppose to be in a contest.

But then the contest was, surprisingly, cancelled. Wait, I don't think it's just cancelled, the user also deactivated his/her account . . . So that's sad.

That's all for the history. It's short so don't worry. ;)

Next would be some clarifications and rules to avoid ugly happenings.

1. This is pure english.

Kasi baka may mga Pilipino dyan na akala nila taglish ito, sadly to say, hindi ito taglish o filipino. Englishera kasi ang author pagpasensyahan nalang. ><

2. This is fiction.

This is a work of fiction. This ain't a real life story. The plot of the story, the characters (except for the EXO members obviously), places, events in this story are all fiction. You get what I mean anyway.

3. Don't even think about plagiarizing.

I seriously hate this. DON'T EVEN DARE PLAGIARIZING THIS. LIKE HELL TO THE NO. I'm sorry for the language, but I despise plagiarists. IT'S A CRIME MY GOD.

4. No soft copies.

I don't even know how to make one, so no. But even if I do, still no. XD

5. No bashing or hate or flame wars or trolls.

Trolls as in bullies in the internet. If you're a troll, DON'T EVEN DARE BULLY ME NOR OTHER READERS NOR ANYONE. I don't mean to offend anyone. And if there is something wrong with my story, do tell me NICELY AND POLITELY. Remember to observe proper NETIQUETTE.

6. Comments and criticism is indeed welcome.

I swear, please don't be afraid to share your thought in this. I'm not a professional author and I am human. I make mistakes. :) By the way, I love it when people tell me their opinions and thoughts about my stories, it helps me learn and be a better author!

That's all! Thank you for your time and hope you enjoy this! That's enough for my boring speech, enjoy the story! :D