Chapter 13

Only a short one. Just a filler chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's how I ended up here, standing on the doorstep of Ryan's house. I couldn't make up my mind if I should ring the door bell or just run away and pretend I never came here. I was still thinking when the door opened revealing Ryan, shirtless.

"Sorry, you must have the wrong address. We didn't order a stripper." He told me sarcastically. I hit him in the chest and pushed past him into the house.

"Careful Rhianna! The stripper is here!" He shouted up the stairs. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm starting to feel unloved here. Maybe I should really become a stripper?" I asked playfully. He backed me up against the wall and leaned in close to my ear.

"You can become my private stripper." He brushed his hand against my arm. Just that slight touch had me shivering.

"But I actually want to strip for someone good looking." I pushed him off me and ran up the stairs to find Rhianna. She was leaning over the beg, trying to fit the sheet that kept on coming off. I pushed her on to the bed and sat on top of her.

"You weigh so much!" She gasped. I wiggled on her and got more comfortable.

"You should never tell a girl that Rhianna. It makes me want to sit here longer..." I told her. She laughed and tried to roll over but I left her no room to move.

"This looks like a compromising position." Ryan said from the door. I fell of Rhianna and turned to the door.

"Go away! This is a guy free zone!" I shouted at him. He stepped in the room and put a finger to his chin.

"Then why are you in here?" I would of slapped him if I wasn't tired. It was too early to be awake.

"Your so funny." I said sarcastically.

"I do aim to please."

"You guys are always being horrible to each other. Why?" Rhianna asked. Ryan and I both shared a look and nodded.

"She's Jealous of my insane hotness." He said

"He is jealous because I can actually get laid." We both said at the same time.

We glared at each other while Rhianna burst out laughing.

"Your both wrong about that. Now unpack my monkeys!" She yelled, commanding us to work.

"I'm so tired!" I screamed as I collapsed onto the sofa. Ryan and Rhianna soon followed and collapsed either side of me.

"How could you bring so much stuff?" Ryan asked. We had been unpacking Rhianna's stuff all day. Some how she seemed to fit all her stuff into one room!

"I don't like throwing things away. Don't judge me..." She said. I laughed breathlessly and winced as I stood up.

"I'm going to go get changed." I told them, walking out the room to get changed. I swapped my jeans and top to shorts and a tank top. When I walked into the living room it was just Ryan sitting there still.

"I thought I told you to wear something revealing?" He asked.

"And I thought I told you to go get laid?" I said, faking confusion.

"If your that desperate for me to get laid, I'm sure you can help me out..." He rubbed the seat next to him, trying to look sexy, but failing.

"Don't even try it." I told him.

"I know you like me. I can see it in your eyes." He said confidently.

"What you see in my eyes is disbelief at the fact that your still trying." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't give up easily." He smirked and looked me up and down.

This is going to be a fun night?