Chapter 5

"I cannot believeyou just did that!" I screeched as I jumped up off the floor and ran into the bathroom in Grans room. It's safe to say i'm one of them people who are not good around sick. I pulled the dress over my head and threw it into the bath tub.

"If I knew that being sick on you was going to get you to strip I would of done it sooner." He said. I looked into the bathroom mirror. He was leaning against the door frame looking smug as usual. His eyes we roaming my body in a hungry way. I grabbed the toothpaste of the side of the sink and threw it at him. He was too drunk to catch it so it successfully hit him in the chest.

"Good thinking. My breath stinks!" He opened the cap of the toothpaste and empty the whole tube into him mouth. I wrinkled my nose in disgust.

"I don't think you used enough. I can smell it from here." I said. He shook his head and smiled showing all the gunk in his mouth. I had to swallow done my gag.

"Hate to tell you this. But that smell is you." He said. He stood next to me at the sink and spat out the gunk from his mouth and washed his mouth out.

"What am I suppose to do. I cant take a shower here." I crossed my arms over my chest. I seem to be doing this a lot tonight. This guy is just so frustrating though!

"Of course you can. I'll keep guard of the door." He said. He posed as a guard and saluted me before walking out the door and closing it behind him.

I stripped out of my remaining clothes and jumped in the shower. I scrubbed at my skin until it burned trying to get the stench out. About half way through my shower I heard the door open.

"Stranger?" I asked. There was only silence for a few seconds before he spoke.

"Yes?" He asked hesitantly.

"Stop looking at me shower. That's the kind of thing people do in horror movies." I told him.

"You ruin all my fun." He grumbled before I heard the door close again. I laughed as I finished washing and got out the shower. I threw my underwear on and paused.

"Stranger who likes to stare at girls showering?" I asked. He opened the door and glared at me.

"I don't like being called stranger." He told me. So he was ok with me saying he stares at girls showering but he wasn't ok with me calling him stranger? This guy was one of a kind.

"OK then, whats your name?" I asked. He came in fully and closed the door behind him. He smiled at me and spread his arms wide.

"This amazing sex god is called Ryan." He said smugly. I had to hold back my laugh. I didn't want to offend the supposed sex god.

"That name must really put a downer on the whole sex god thing." I said. He dropped his arms to his side and narrowed his eyes on me. I guess I did want to offend him.

"Must you always insult me." I nodded my head and looked around the bathroom.

"Yes, now what am I suppose to wear. Someone ruined my dress." I said making it obvious who did it. He looked down at the floor guiltily. I smacked him round the side of the head. He make a small grunting noise and rubbed his head.

"What was the for?" He asked.

"That was for trying to play the sad, guilty card." I said. He shook his head.

"I'm really losing my game. Usually girls instantly kiss me after that." He said. He raised his head and smiled at me. As if I'm going to kiss him again!

"I think I've had enough of your kisses after earlier. I'm still terrified." I told him. He mimicked me in a girlie voice and flicked his imaginary hair over his shoulder.

"I so do not do that!" I said to him in anger.

"Yes you do. Now why don't you just wear the shower curtain?" He said. I stared at him shocked for a few seconds. He was not serious. I may no know a lot about fashion but I know that a shower curtain is a big no no.

"I think that's a bit too fashionable for me." I said sarcastically. He looked me up and down and nodded his head in agreement.Wow, he really knows how to make a girl feel special.

"Here. Wear this." He shrugged of his jacket and handed it to me. I took it with suspicion. He was being nice. This was strange behaviour for him...

"Thanks." I told him. I shrugged on the jacket. He was big for me but was better then underwear.

"It smells of vodka." I said. He shrugged.

"Do you want to go back to the underwear because I'm not complaining." He told me. He roamed my body again making me shake my head quickly. No way was I going around in my underwear with this guy around.

"Well I better get going Ryan. I would say nice meeting you but that would be a lie." I flashed him a smile before walking to the door.

"Me being the kind one out of the two of us will say it was nice to meet you. I don't know your name so I'm just going to call you girl who cant smile and wears sex gods jackets." He said. I flipped him off and went to find Rhianna so I could just go home and sleep.