Chapter 7

I found out where Ryan works through the jacket he left me. Trust him to leave his wallet in there. He worked at a bar about 20 minutes away from my house. I had been passed it a few times before but never been in.

"Thanks." I told the taxi driver as I paid him. I turned back to the bar and walked inside. It was very busy. I could spot Ryan behind the bar straight away. It felt weird to see him not drunk. He looked much more serious. And stressed. He was walking all over the place trying to take every ones order and handle the cash register. Poor guy. I made my way through the crowd of people and to the front.

"Need some help?" I asked him. He snapped his head in my directions. It took him a few minutes to place who I was. I don't really blame him though. He was completely pissed when we first met. He smiled at me and looked me up and down. Does he have to check me out every time we meet?

"Ah, girl who cant smile and wears sex gods jackets." He told me. I suppose he does remember me then. Out of all the things to remember, did it have to be that?

"Stranger who stares at girls in showers. Do you want help or not. I could happily walk out of here. With your wallet." I grabbed his wallet out of my bag and threw it at him. He barley caught.

"How old are you?" He asked with an amused look on his face. I glared at him but still answered.

"Sixteen. Now do you want help or not. Last time i'm offering. Plus your customers are getting a little mad." He suddenly noticed that he still had customers waiting so he started pouring drinks while talking to me.

"I suppose I could do with the help. Not sure my boss would like it though." I smiled and came round the side of the bar and stood next to him.

"I didn't take you as the type of person to care what his boss thinks of him." I said. He playfully bumped me with his hip and laughed as I lost my balance. I glared at him before I tied my hair up into a pony tail and began serving customers.

"I'm slightly worried that you know how to make all of these drinks." He said. He sent me a wary glance whist getting change out of the cash register.

"Have a lot of spare time. I decided to learn something." I said. I learnt how to make drinks over the years at party's I went to. There was always a varietyof alcohol, so I just mixed them around. Then I decided to do it properly and brought a book on how to make them. My dad didn't like it but oh well.

"Why didn't you choose something a girl would normally do. Like start a shoe collection or something." I stomped on his foot and he yelped like a little girl. People sent him some weird looks because they didn't know what I had done to him. As far as they was concerned he just decided to yelp like a girl.

"You are one evil little girl." He whispered in my ear.