Chapter 25!

Chapter 25! (halfway to 50 ;0)

Note* Some of the things said, are a bit disturbing, so beware, if you want, you may skip the parts. Just warning you.

I breathed in, my hands shaking in fear. "What-what are you guys doing?" I asked, my heart thumping in my chest, as they stared at me, laughing.

"Something we should have done, a long time ago." Jenna said, laughing once again. Her eyes were pure black, in anger and hate.

I opened my mouth to scream again. But I was stopped when Kaylee walked up to me. She held the gun to my temple, as I shook in fear. "Scream, and I'll shoot the gun." She hissed, pushing the gun father and farther into my temple.

I grit my teeth in pain, as the gun dug into my head, I felt the warmness of blood, trickling down the side of my face, and going down my neck. I wondered why no-one could hear me, when I screamed.

"Good, now, this death of yours will be slow and painful. Shall we tell you the details? No? Too bad," 'Dad' said, and then continued. "First, we are going to shoot your legs, crippling you, then your arms, then your stomach will be shot. We will cut your fingers and toes off, poke your eyes off, and leave you to die, a slow and painful death." He said, and laughed.

"Oh, your probably wondering what we're going to do, after you die. Jenna here, is going to go and steal your precious mate, Logan, and become Alpha Female. And Kaylee here, is going to steal Lacey's mate, whats-his-face, Jayden? Yeah. Then we are going to start war and conquer all of the U.S packs, and make them become our slaves!" 'Dad' cackled evilly.

"Shall we start, daddy?" Jenna said, looking at me, grinning.

"All you guys, are fucking pathetic. I'm your family, we're the same blood. And your going to do this? Why would you terrorize all the packs for your own fucking stupidity?" I growled, my eyes turning black.

"Oh shut the fuck up, Natasha. You weren't needed. I never wanted you, I was just glad that Nathan was born. You we're just extra baggage." 'Dad' spat.

I was getting angrier and angrier every second, so when they were walking closer and closer to me, I was tempted to fight back, and use all the self defensive stuff I had learned in kickboxing. So I did.

I let my wolf free, and let it guide all my actions. I growled loudly, and elbowed Kaylee. That surprised her, as she let go of her gun. I quickly grabbed it and shot it, luckily it hit her chest, killing her.

Jenna and 'Dad' charged at me, their guns pointed out right at me, as they shot aimlessly. Thankfully out of luck I ducked every one but one that hit my shoulder. I grit my teeth in pain again, as the bullet hit me, digging into my skin.

I grabbed my gun, that I stole from Kaylee and shot it in Jenna's head, killing her instantly. Then I clicked it again, aiming at my dad, but no bullets came out.

"Shit!" I cursed. I guess my dad's gun was out of bullets too, because I heard him cuss too.

"Well, I guess it's just me and you, old man." I growled, my wolf still in control, but losing control, as the silver in the bullet was killing my wolf.

"Oh shut up, you ungrateful brat, you killed your two older sisters!" He yelled, and charged at me.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think Dad was in love with Kaylee and Jenna. I mentally puked at that.

"They we're going to kill me first!" I yelled out, my wolf getting weaker and weaker by the second.

"So! You deserve to die, they didn't!" He yelled back, smirking at me, because of my health, and how it was deteriorating, while his health was 100% good.