Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Logan's POV

Oh god, oh god, oh god.

She's back!!!

Thank god!

I ran to my beta, "Nathan, bro, Natasha's back."

And with that whole sentence, his face turned serious and said "Stop fucking around, your probably hallucinating. Face it, she isn't coming back." Then he walked away.

"Fine, don't listen to me, it's not like I'm your Alpha." I said sarcastically.

I still can't believe how beautiful she looks, her luscious blonde hair, those beautiful blue eyes...oh god, I'm already whipped.

The door slammed open,

"Where is that bitch? She actually has the decency to show her god damn face again three years later?!? I'm gonna kill her!!!" Jenna screamed throwing herself at me.

I looked at her in disgust, I actually touched this girl? And thought she looked like Natasha??

Was I blind or what?

"Stay away from me." I hissed.

"Baby, what's wrong??"

"Fuck.You. Get your face away from me."

"UGH! It's all her fault, if she hadn't come back, we would have been perfectly fine!!" She shrieked and stomped off.

I ran outside and went for a run.

Natasha's POV

I crept downstairs looking for my mom, just try to tell her that I'm back.

I guess I owe her that much.

I heard talking and stopped.

Jenna, Kaylee, Mom and Nancy were all there.

When they heard me come down, the room became deathly silent.

"Who are you?" Kaylee sneered.

"Uh, Natasha....."

My mom immediately stood up and squished me into a hug.

"Natasha, is that really you?"

"Yeah mom, it's me." I said wrapping my arms around her.

"NATASHA????????" Logan's mom yelled out loud.

"Hi Nancy...." I said embarrassed.

"Oh dear, we have missed you!" Se said giving me a hug.

Tears welled up in my eyes.

"I'm sorry for leaving." I mumbled.

"Baby, are you staying?" My mom asked, hope filling her eyes.

"No mom, I'm leaving back again. I wasn't supposed to come back but my best friend, who is Marcus, is Logan's cousin and Uh I'm going back with him. I'll just stay in a hotel for the nights until we go back." I said sadly.

"Yeah that's a good idea, get lost and never come back. You think your so high and mighty coming back, you may have lost some weight, but your still fat, now get outta here." Jenna said, hate filling her eyes.

How was I related to her?

Hurt filled my eyes as I said

"Whatever. Just leave me alone and I'll be on my way."

"It was nice seeing you Nancy, as for you Jenna and Kaylee, not so much. Mom, here's my number." I gave her my number and walked upstairs to grab my belongings.

This was so not how I expected to be treated when I came back.

"Natasha baby, please stay!! You already came back, please just stay." My mom pleaded and I felt my heart break.

"Okay mom, I'll stay, but just for you," I said smiling a little at her.

"Thank you,thank you,thank you. Natasha, I love you."

"I love you too mom." I said as she walked back to the kitchen.

I walked upstairs to check my old room but what I saw was extraordinary.

There was Nathan and Lacey crying. On the bed, I cried on.

They were both crying.

"Natasha I'm so sorry, please come back, I didn't want you to leave." Nathan's voice cracked.

"Please little sister. Come back, nothing is the same without you." Lacey said, a tear rolling down her cheek as she looked through a photo album.

"Guys?" My voice turned all squeaky, as if I was about to cry, which I was.

Lacey and Nathan both looked up to see me standing there, tears in my eyes.

"I'm hallucinating, she isn't real." Nathan mumbled as a fat tear rolled down his cheek.

"No, I'm actually here." I said, a tear rolling down my cheek also.

"Natasha? My little sister?" Lacey said.

"Yes." I said as they threw themselves at me, all of us crying.

"Natasha, we are so so so so so sorry! We missed you so much and we regret everything we did to you! Please forgive us, please."

Should I forgive them? I mean, they look really sincere and are literally begging.

"I....I forgive you."

"Thanks Natasha, and I swear, you won't regret forgiving us, from now on, we'll treat you like a real brother and sister do. We promise." Lacey said.

And with that, We all hugged each other like real brothers and sisters.