REJECTED

Hi, this is my FIRST ever story and it actually sucks!! Pls don't judge my work off this book since I was 11 when I started writing it LOL I promise you my other work is so much better, a million gazillion times better!! and beware, this story will probably piss you off ... anyway ENJOYYYY -haley.

NOTE; edited. :)

~~~~

"Your just a ugly pimple-faced fat ass! You worthless piece of shit, get out of my face!" My oldest sister Kaylee screamed at me after I accidentally broke her diamond necklace she got for her 18th birthday last year.

My eyes widened as she yelled at me, for things that happened months ago, just so she could hurt me right now.

It wasn't even my fault that I had broken it, it was actually her fault. She was the one who had such a messy room, that I didn't see it, so I stepped on it with my shoe.

"How could you break this when it was so expensive?! I'm telling daddy to go buy me a new one! With your money!" She screamed and threw the necklace at me, the sharp pinchers that connected the diamonds digging into my neck.

I whimpered in pain, and tears leaked down my cheeks. I brought my hand up to my neck, and saw the warm red blood. I gasped and looked at her through tear streaked eyes.

"Didn't I already tell you? GET OUT!" Kaylee yelled at me, pushing me away, then looking at her hand, disgusted as if I had a disease and her hand got infected after pushing me away.

"Okay..." I said putting my head down in shame and walking away, hearing all the teasing comments from my pack members.

I saw the Alpha's son, Logan. His birthday was tomorrow, and I was really sad. Why? Because he would find his mate, and I had a huge crush on him. He saw the blood on my neck, and he gasped. He grabbed my arm, lightly, and pulled me into his room.

"Natasha, what happened now?" He said, pulling out the first aid kit, from under his bed. I tried hiding my injury from him, but he wouldn't let me.

He held my chubby face in his hands. I stared into his pretty green eyes. "Tell me?" He asked me, pleading with his eyes to tell me.

I sighed and opened my mouth to talk. "I got a necklace thrown at me." I said, and his face filled with anger. I whimpered as his pretty green eyes turned black in anger.

"Don't worry. I'll clean this up, and then your wolf healing will close up the wound. See look, the bleeding had already stopped." Logan said, softly.

I closed my eyes as my crush wiped my wound and then let me go. The door immediately opened and then Logan quickly pushed me away.

"Get out of here! Go find my dad for your stupid questions!" Logan yelled, and then looked at the door to see my brother, Nathan at the door.

"What the hell Natasha? First you go and break Kaylee's necklace, now your fucking annoying Logan? Get the fuck out." Nathan said, and grabbed my fat arm, and pulled me outside.

I gave Logan a crushed/sad look, shook my head and walked out. If I had looked back, at least once, I would of seen the longing look in Logan's eyes. But I didn't.

I opened my room door and collapsed onto my bed as the tears spilled down my cheeks.

Why couldn't I be pretty? Why couldn't I be skinnier and have a flawless face like everybody else? Why? Why? Why?

I laid there in bed, the tears making a pool of water on my bedsheets. I didn't care, until I heard a loud crash and loud cursing.

" NATASHA GET YOUR FAT ASS DOWN HERE!" My brother Nathan, yelled from the kitchen, I believe.

"Coming!" My voice cracked as I yelled as loud as I could.

I wiped the tears away from my cheeks and jumped off my bed hearing the bed creak with my weight.

I ran downstairs, feeling my stomach jiggling. Tears welled up in my eyes once again, I hated being so fat.

"Yeah Nathan?" I said, looking down, trying to hide the tears that welled in my eyes. I hated being weak like this.

"Clean this shit up." He said pointing to the spilled food and cracked glass on the stone tiles.

"Okay," I said sniffing softly, crouching on the ground to start picking up the glass pieces.

He pushed me away, making me fall to the ground, making me fall into the pile of food and glass. I felt the glass puncture my shirt and stab and scratch my stomach.

I screamed in pain, silently as he laughed at my pain, shook his head as if to say "she's a failure," and walked away. Sobs wracked through my body as I cried while cleaning the spilled food.