Hah, and you say your day was bad.

Emma sat there, cradling Liz in her arms, tears streaming down her face. She heard the front door open and close..

"Mum!" Caroline gasped as she appeared at the door of Emma's room.

Caroline ran over beside Emma, tears raining down her face also and looked across to Emma.

"Who?" the question escaped her mouth.

Emma breathed in heavily, placing Liz into Caroline's arms and stood up.

"I'll be home soon." Emma managed to say, then disappeared in an instant.

Emma ran to the boarding house, barging through the door, in search for Marni.

"Hey Emma!" Elena greeted. Her cheery mood dropped, seeing the pain written across Emma's face.

"Marni. Where is she?" Emma demanded.

"Her room." Elena pointed up to the ceiling.

Emma vamp sped to the door of Marni's room, not bothering to knock. She threw it open.

"Emma! Ever heard of priv..." Marni stopped, "What happened?" Marni's sarcastic expression turning into concern.

"Liz is dead as you should know who killed her." Emma replied angrily.

"What do you want to do?"

"Get Bonnie and kill the bastard." Emma stated.

Marni thought about it for a minute, then gave in. "I'll drive."

Marni had stolen Damon's car and was driving well over the speed limit. They informed Bonnie what they had to do, and Bonnie agreed.

Klaus stood no chance against the three most powerful witches alive to that day.

Marni cast a tracking spell, using Emma as the connection. It had turned out, Klaus had been staying in a hotel room, just fifteen minutes from where they were.

Emma stormed through the door first, throwing her arm and sending the hybrid, witch part vampire, into a wall.

Klaus stood. "Well hello there sister. What are your plans?"

"To kill you!" Emma through her hands out infront of herself, sending Klaus flying back into the wall then the floor.

Klaus chuckled, "May I remind you, you trying to kill me will only kill yourself!"

Emma smirked as both Marni and Bonnie entered the room. "I may not be able to kill you. But we can!"

All three witches through there arms up into the air, throwing Klaus up with them.

Klaus grasped his neck, struggling to breath. Emma, Marni and Bonnie all mumbled incoherent words under their breath. After a few minutes of chanting, Klaus' skin turned grey and veins appeared across his body. He fell limp against the floor.

Emma sucked in, feeling a burden lift from her shoulders. Then pain clicked in once again, to the memory of the death of Liz.

It was now Friday. The day before the full moon. Emma had buried Klaus in the woods, while Bonnie and Marni erased the witches memory and returned home. The funeral for Liz was in two days. Both Caroline and Emma hadn't left the house since the incident.

Emma stared out her wall length window, book in hand and face pale as a ghost. Sure Klaus was dead, but nore she or Caroline had slept. Emma's phone begun to vibrate. She lifted it up to see the ID. Damon. Emma hit ignore and placed it beside her once again. Suddenly there was a knock on her door.