Let's stick her.

Emma woke up in Tyler’s bed, Tyler himself passed out on the floor. She realised it wasn't a school day, but still decided to leave. She climbed back out the window and hopped into her car.

"Time to visit the boyfriend." she thought.

Once at the boarding house, she didn't bother knocking. She waltzed in looking around to hear the house dead.

"Ha. No one's up yet! Well Marni would be dead at this moment anyway!" Emma thought, making her way up to Damon’s room.

When she reached it, she opened the door without hesitation, to see Damon lying in his bed, holding up a picture of what seemed to be Katherine.

"You knew Katherine?" She asked, crawling into the bed, lying down on his chest.

"Well she did kind change me. You know, back in the day." He replied, still staring at the picture.

Emma was surprised he had never mentioned it. "And you have her picture why?"

Damon laid the photo back down on his bench, placing his hand on her head. "You know, it was a memorable moment that I've had for over centuries. Thought I might keep it."

Emma giggled. She then remembered Marni's wall. She decided to do the same. "Well you know. You and I are going to have to get ourselves some memorable moments!"

"Anything you want." Damon kissed her head. Laying there with Emma in his arms.

 Emma and Damon finally decided to have breakfast. Damon promised to make Emma his famous choc chip pancakes Marni had told her all about.

The smell of his cooking filled the room. Damon laughed.

"What?" Emma asked. Not seeing the funny side.

"Just wait. You'll hear it." he replied.

Emma sat there for a few minutes. Hearing nothing. Then suddenly she heard a thump on the ceiling of the kitchen, a moan, a shuffle and suddenly Marni was on a high stool next to Emma.

Emma broke into laughter.

Marni looked around puzzled.

Emma shut up along with Damon. Sitting there as if it were nothing.

"Fine then. Don't tell me." Marni pouted.

"Eat this. It will shut you up!" Damon placed a plate of pancakes in front of both Emma and Marni.

Emma noticed, a REAL dribble fall from Marni's mouth. "You are one strange person."

Marni grinned a wide mouth smile, pancakes, teeth and all.

"So what are we doing today?" Damon asked, taking a seat himself.

"Sleep." Marni spoke with her mouth full, making it hard to understand.

"I'm going to go see an old associate." Emma also answered.

Damon's eyebrows raised. "An old associate?"

"Yeah. Just a friend."

"May I ask, who?" Damon didn't raise his fork to his mouth.

"Naarr. Don't think you like them." Emma smirked to herself. She wasn't going to spill.

"Them? If you’re not telling me their name, can you at least tell me there gender?"

"Hermaphrodite if you must know."

Marni's mouth dropped, little bits of food falling out. "Can I come? I've never met someone like that before!"

Damon stared at Emma, ignoring his sister. "So that's a no then. Fine with me, I'm going out myself. Meet back here for lunch?" Damon was slightly annoyed.