Lesbihonest.

Emma could feel the tears running down her face along side the heavy cold rain drops pelting down upon her. She threw the hoodie of her too large jumper over her head and shoving her hands in her pockets. Emma didn't know where she was going, but she knew it was to be as far away from Niklaus as possible. Marni was right. If she had of continued, it would have killed her and barely injured Klaus. She hated him so much, after killing her mother and who knows who else.

Emma was tired and came across a small cafe restaurant. She hessitated, but entered due to the heavy cold winds picking up along with the storm.

She took a seat in a small booth. Emma crossed her legs and stared out the cafe's large window beside her. Emma was so zoned, she didn't notice the attractive waiter waiting to take her order.

"Oh sorry." Emma mumbled to the young man. "Coffee thanks." She handed him the change.

The waiter was reasonably tall, blond and fantastic blue eyes. He smiled at her in return, "Anything else?" he replied in a strong english accent.

Emma shook her head with a smile and went back to staring out the window. Emma jumped in her seat. She had sworn she had seen her mother standing across the road from the cafe in the pouring rain. Emma shook her head. She convinced herself that she was seeing things because she had confronted Klaus.

No sooner later the same boy returned with a large mug of coffee.

"Thank you." Emma thanked with her pleasing smile.

"I know this sounds slightly weird, but would you mind if I joined you? My shift ends in five minutes." The boy smiled a wide mouthed smirk, showing perfect teeth behind luscious pale red lips.

"I wouldn't mind. Please do." Emma smiled back at him. Thinking how it couldn't hurt.

Five minutes passed to long for Emma, but finally the young boy was sitting across from her and they were talking about family.

"Did you grow up in England?" Emma asked, taking a sip of her coffee.

"I lived there until I was fifteen. My father passed away, so my mum moved here. Away from the memories." Emma had been informed that the boys name was Nate and he was seventeen. Soon to graduate his high school.

"I know you probably get this alot, but I can really relate." Emma confessed.

Nate raised an eye brow to continue.

"My mother died a few years back, so my father and I moved to New York in search for a new life. He was unable to pay for my education, so I moved to my cousin's down in Mystic Falls."

"I'm sorry to here that." Nate said sincerely, "If you then don't live in Chicago, why are you here?"

Emma smirked, "I got drunk and abused every male I could see. My best mental friend Marni, took me on a road trip and brought me here. Away from my many problems I have left behind."

"Ahh that's the way to go. But you may as well turn lesbian!"

Emma laughed, "I was thinking the same thing!"

This continued for hours, until they were forced to leave the cafe.

"Well I should head home. Would you like a lift?" Nate asked politely.

Emma was inlove with his English accent. Sure Klaus had had it, but she hated him. "That would be great thank you!" Emma smirked, placing her hoodie over her head once again. It was still raining.

Nate walked Emma to his car. Emma smiled at the car, it wasn't as good as hers but it was still cute. It was a dark green Lamborghini Gallardo.

"Impressed?" Nate asked, gentlemenly opening her door.