Peanut Butter and Garlic Sandwiches.

(Marni POV)

Marni sipped her glass of champagne as she walked through the Lockwood mansion. After what had happened with Katherine, she just wanted to drink as much alcohol as she dared in front of the mayor, and not care about anything.

She heard Mrs Lockwood announce the silent dance that was about to take place. Marni rolled her eyes. What was the point of dancing with someone you didn't know, and not being able to talk? It was pointless.

She decided to do it though, because she knew Mrs Lockwood would scold her if she didn't. She muttered under her breath. Why the hell hadn't she dragged Kol back here and pretended not to know him? At least she wouldn't have to dance with some random. She looked around for Damon or someone, but everyone had disappeared.

A man stepped in front of her, and held out his hand. He was wearing a black tux, and a mask that covered most of his face. She could make out blue eyes behind it, and they seemed familiar, but she shrugged it off. She'd probably seen him at the Grill or something.

They danced slowly and Marni was begging to enjoy being in the presence of this mystery man. As she gazed into his eyes, she tried imagining what he looked like.

"Perfect jaw line, probably long shaggy blond hair. Maybe he is Alex Pettyer!!" Marni thought to herself excitedly.

Suddenly their faces became closer and Marni already had the sense of what was about to happen.

She decided to enjoy it. Closing her eyes and leaning forwards.

His lips were at the perfect moisture. His mouth moulding perfectly into hers.

She smiled as they kissed, it was very romantic. Even for her tastes.

After a few more minutes, the music begun to die down. The man loosened his grip, giving her a slight nod and disappearing into the crowd.

Marni was baffled. She stood their speechless. Yes, for the first time Marni was speechless. She had just made out with a random.

She looked around for her mystery man, but he was gone from sight. Marni sighed. At least she had fun. She spotted both Emma and Tyler standing on the outskirts of the dance floor and decided to join them.

"Hey guys!" she greeted, looking at Tyler's hands. They were filled with around twelve empty scotch and champagne glasses. "Ummm?" She gave him a questioning look.

"Don't look at me!" He defends, pointing a finger at Emma.

Marni finally became aware of Emma's shocked expression. "What's wrong?"

Marni cut into Emma's thoughts, "Nothing!" she lies.

"What's with all the drinks?"

"After the Katherine show down, I decided to drink!" Emma lied again. "Well then, I'm going home." A drunk Emma, turned around stumbling her way to the entrance.

Marni looked at Tyler, "Make sure she's not driving."

Tyler smiled, "I'll make sure she walks. Are you okay to get home?"

Marni nodded, "Go save the drunk bimbo." She declares.

-

It had been around half an hour since Emma and Tyler had left. Marni was carelessly prancing around the dance floor, twirling and falling to the ground with great laughter. So she made out with someone she didn't know... who cares? He was an amazing kisser. And he was so hot. Granted, she hadn't actually seen face, but she could just tell. And he was mysterious. Marni loved mysterious guys. She was determined to find out who he was. After a while, she gave up, unable to find him.