Chapter 1: Love Beginning to Blossom~

Love Beginning to Blossom~

It has been a total of two weeks since I've left the hospital, and it's my first day of senior year at Fishland High today. Yep, I know what you all are thinking.

The name sure sounds fishy.

Get it? Fishland? And yes, I'm just totally awesome like that. Don't judge.

I got in my car, and was pulling out onto the driveway, when I heard a deep voice calling me.

"Good luck at school today!" called out my father. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, yes. You've told me that for the 5th time today!" I screamed at him, annoyed.

"And remember not to fuck any guys at your school! But if you have to, be sure to use protection! I know it's hard-" Ok, that's it!

I didn't let him finish. "Dad!" I yelled, embarrassed. I could feel my face heating up already. "Just, stop! You're embarrassing me!"

From my window, I could see a group of teenagers chuckling at us as they passed. I secretly prayed they didn't go to my school.

Oh. My. Fucking. Lord.

This was so not my day...

***

I pulled into the school, parked my car, and headed for the entrance. It was just like any other day at school, but little did I know, how wrong I was...

It was the very beginning of love just starting to blossom...

You must be wondering what the hell I'm talking about right now, right?

Well, let me tell you, it was the day I met him, Cole Matthews...

Our first encounter wasn't one of those romantic "Love at first sight" ones. In fact, it was nothing close to that...

I sat down in a random seat in the back row, and waited for the Math teacher to begin her pathetic little lesson. But before she ever did, a very rude and cocky boy with golden blonde hair, stepped into the classroom. He wore a leather jacket, sunglasses, and.... Was he smoking? Is he out of his mind? This is the fucking classroom, for god's sake! He is so dead...

I could see Mrs. Bell widening her eyes in surprise, before her face scrunched up in a scowl.

"Cole Matthews. What's with that cigarette? Dispose of it at once. And didn't you read the school dress code policy? No sunglasses in the building!" she growled at him. Judging by the fact that our new teachers know him, he must be quite the troublemaker...

He ignored her, and walked right past her as if she weren't there in the first place.

He headed directly to me. Wait... me? Why ME?

I glanced at the now furious teacher, and I could tell she was again, surprised by his actions...

"Move," he said to me.

I looked at him, confused. "W-what?"

"I said move. What are you, a two year old? Can't you understand a simple 'Move' "?

What's his damn problem? "Umm... Excuse me? But I think I got here f-first?" I stuttered quietly. Yes, you get the idea. I'm quite shy...

"I don't give a shit. Now, move. This is my seat," he spat venomously at me.

I could see Mrs. Bell shooting a glare at him from the corner of my eye.