CHAPTER 11 :D

ENJOYYY *******************

****************************************

JUSTIN P.O.V

after i left the girls standing there i headed to my car and started it. these are the times i wish i wasnt the monster i am. WEREWOLF. i hate it, now i cant stand to be away from her. shes running through my mind. JESS. JESS. JESS. i can say that name all day ,i didnt notice how long i was thinking about her until i found my self at the recording studio. the parking lot was oddly quiet. i didnt even have to look up and notice that it was empty. at that moment my phone vibrated.

TEXT CONVO :

RYAN: PACK MEETING

JUSTIN: SHOULDNT I BE CALLING THE PACK MEETING CONSIDERING I'M ALPHA

RYAN: JUST GET YOU BUT TO LOCATION 7

JUSTIN: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO BETA. BE THERE IN 5

RYAN: W.E. MAN

END OF CONVO

i headed to the woods. i sat on the stump in the clearing.  still thinking about jess. i have to get to know her. get closer to her.  at least she is friends with my wolf. at that point my pack walked up. my pack included 1/3 of north america. but only the close beta's and omegas were here with us. i stood up and faced them , we got into our usual circle and i did my see through. to check that they were real and not fakes. as i was in the middle of it i heard a leaf crunch my eyes immeadiately faced that direction only to find jess? whats she doing here. i then had to do something i didnt want to do. its an ancient trick where you can erase the mind of anyone who has just seen u as a werewolf. i have never tried it and its a rumor that it doesnt work on your mate. i then scooped jess up and told the pack that the meeting was ajourned. i made my way to my truck . i couldnt help but wonder why jess was spying on me.

**********************************

  ( still justin's p.o.v but when she wakes up)

i heard jess wake up. i stared at her as she seemed to have some confusion and a silent argument with her self. i just looked at her as if she was crazy.

JUSTIN/ME: JESSSS are you okay? what were you doing in the woods? did u see anything? why were u alone in the woods? are you okay?

JESS: slow down.. im okay,i was taking a walk, i saw your eyes changing colors, i was going for a walk and I'M FINE .... where am i?

JUSTIN: my room.. i just have those new color changing contact from the carnival u know

JESS: oh okyy... i should go ashley i probably looking for me

JUSTIN: yea i have to get to rehearsal ,, ill see you tonite?

JESS: umm yea sure whatever.

after that she left. i'm soo glad i came up with the contact lenses lie. i headed to rehersals.

JESS P.O.V

why does he have to ask me so many questions. i get he's worried which is really sweet but really give me a break. but i have to get my some of thos contact lenses i headed back to my room and ashley sat on the bed with tears streaming down her eyes. she looked up when she heard the door open and close.

ASHLEY: JESS!!!!! where were u, had me wrorried to death, where were u, are you okay, do i need to call a doc-

JESSS: ugh!!! gosh ur just like justin so many question . im fine i just went for a walk and i ended up in the woods and saw some stuff and passed out and justin found me

AHLEY: what was justin doing in the woods? and what did u see?

JESS;.....

ASHLEY P.O.V

she cant find out that justin and i are werewolves, i have been hiding this ssecret from her since i was 13. i cant keep doing it .shes gonna have to find out sooner or later.

ASHLEY /ME : jess i have to tell you something

JESS: yeaa?

ASHLEY/ME: i love your hair like that

JESS: umm thanks

i cant do it she'll hate me . but what she will hate the most is that i am in justin's pack, one of his closest betas, and i lied when i acted like i didnt know him. shes gonna kill me

NEWW TWIST TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :)