CHAPTER 10 :)

ENJOYYYY

****************************

********************************

JESS P.O.V

justin?... why would justin be in the woods? he didnt seem to notice me so i hid behind a thick tree and decided to follow him. he walked to the clearing dangerously close to me. he sat on a stump.as if he was waiting for some one. i finally got a good look at what he was wearing. black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black lether jacket.while paying attention to his out fit i heard russling comming from the trees opposite of me. it was another group of boys about justin's age. i looked closely. it was a group of 6 guys about the same age. i saw justin standup and do a guy handshake with them. they all stood in a circle and justin's eyes began to darken. i got scared and my breathing was uneven. all of a sudden the wind blew. justin's eyes turned back to its regular color and the whole group faced my direction. i began to back away when i tripped over a leaf. i hit my head and the last thing i remeber was the boys flying over to me in less than 20 seconds.

*********************************

************************************

JESS P.O.V

i woke up and i was in a hotel room. it wasn't ashley and mine's. i sat up utterly confused. i sat up and looked at the room. justin sat on the couch in the corner. head in hands. i cleared my throat to let him know i was awake. he instsntly looked up. his eyes back to the pool of caramel that i love. love ? WHATT!!!!

'oh you love hime admit it'

i will not admitt something that is not true. and who are you

'your conciontions silly.'

well get out of my head.

i shook my head and justin stared at me as if i was crazy