My Runaway Mate (justin bieber werewolf love story ) chapter 2

ENJOYYY :D

i sat up and made my way to my walk in closet. i picked out  a blue and beige striped shirt, dark skinny jeans and my beige wedges. i hopped in the shower and applier minimum makeup. i said bye to my mom and made my way to my benz :D. on my way to school i could stop thinking about wolfy's eyes. hazel with golden specks. u can get lost in them for an eternity. they seemed so human so......real. i pulled up into the school's parking lot and turned the car off.  i headed to my locker and looked at my schedule for the day . english,math,lunch, free. i grabbed my bookes for english and sat in the back where i usually do. and in came ashley. my bestfriend . i can explain ashley in one word....BELIEBER. haha justin this, justin that.. tireing (sp) at times but shes ashley gotta love her. she sat in the back with me.

 ASHLEY :OMB guess what. JESS: what.. if u say bieber i will disown u as a friend ..jk whatsup.

ASHLEY: my mom is letting me take her car this weekend. annnnnnd ....I GOT TICKETS TO SEE BIEBER IN ATLANTA!!!

ashley was looking at me as if she was expecting me to be just as excited as her. to tell u the truth im not excited at all. i never really was that big of a belieber. materof fact scratch that i hate that girl so much i just wanna barf thinking about it . who wants to drive about 4 hours to have your eardrums blown out by a bunch of screaming girls. as i was thinking to myself ashley was looking at me like i was crazy. i decided to answer her.

JESS: ash.. u know im not a fan. please dont make me sit throught hours of screaming girls.

next chapter uppp sooon :)