My Runaway Mate ( justin bieber werewolf love story ) chapter 3

I NEED MORE READER LOL :D recommend me plss!!!!!!!

ASHLEY: you have got to be crazy not to like him he's gourges (sp? ). and dont even try to backout because i talked to your mom and she said your free .

before i even had time to answer her back the teacher walked in. she said we are re-learning the preamble. i asked to go to the bathroom.

MS.HALL: sure hurry back

i took all my stuff with me because i knew i wouldnt be comming back. i walked to my car unnoticed and headed home. iknew my mom wasnt home because she was at work. i changed into jean shorts, and a sweat shirt. i slipped on my uggs and walked to my back yard. my back yard is basically the woods. my dream this morning seemed so real. i have to try and reinact it. sounds crazy but i have to try.

i walked in to the woods. i kept walking until i saw the clearing from my dream. i sat down. it seemed like i sat down for ages. i felt as if i was going crazy because im sitting in the woods waiting for a wolf to chase me and a wolf to help me. i began to standup because i finally realized that it was a dream. at least i thought it was until i heard the same menacing growl. i looked up to see the same jet black wolf. i began to run . knowing where i was going to run because i have done this in the dream. then all of a sudden wolfy (nice wolf ) came to the rescue again. he started growling at meany and turned to me. he helped me up. this time i got to stay.

JESS: gosh i feel crazy but ...thank you

the wolf nodded his head.  he went to turn around but i stopped him. some how feeling as if i have to talk to him.

LIKE IT ?? NEXT CHAPTER IS JUSTIN'S P.O.V/ WOLFY  SOOOEXCITED :)