New Beginnings....or ENDINGS

• Dedicated to Hendrix

Diamond's POV:

Diamond's thoughts: This bastard!! I hope he rots in hell.

[I start walking down the street and then I hear gun shots]

Diamond's thoughts: WHAT THE FUCK?! Baby buddah help me.

[My phone starts ringing]

Prodigy: Where are you?

Diamond: Where did I tell you I was?

Prodigy: Are you okay?

Diamond: Yeah

Prodigy: I heard gunshots. I was worried. I see you.

Diamond: What the hell?! Nigga do you know how fucking stalkerish you sound right now? WTF?!

Prodigy: Just turn around haha

[He hangs up the phone and I turn around and see him]

Diamond: Where is everybody else?

Prodigy: Why the hell would I know? I was only worried about you.

Diamond: Well there is no need to worry about me because I am fine. 

Prodigy: Let's head to the hotel so you can get ready for your date with Princeton.

[We start walking back to the hotel]

Diamond: Oh yeah...maybe I will be able to get my mind off the little bitch I called my bf

 [Both of our phones go off and we look at each other and start laughing. I look at my phone and see I got a text form Morgz]

Prodigy: Who was it?

Diamond: Morgz. What about you?

Prodigy: It was just Princeton. He wanted to make sure you were okay.

Diamond: O....M....F........G!!!

Prodigy: What?

Diamond: ROC PROPOSED TO MORGZ!!!!! THEY ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED!!! LOOK AT THAT DAMN DIAMOND ON HER FINGER!!

Prodigy: That boy sure as hell know how to move fast. 

Diamond: I know. They are such a cute couple though. It's just going to suck when she can't perform with us anymore.

Prodigy: Yeah I know. But aye Princeton wanted me to be sure I got you back to the hotel and make sure you were dressed and ready to go by 9 pm sharp. 

Diamond: SHARP?!?! This nigga...NO! Who he think he rushing? It takes time to look good.

Prodigy: Yeah and that's why we need to get to the hotel ASAP because you NEED all the time you can get!

Diamond: You little bitch! [I hit him upside his head] I should leave your ass out here and send you pics of me eating chicken!

Prodigy: Now you know that is cruel and unusual punishment. 

 Keke's POV:

[I wake up and keep my eyes closed and I realize I am laying on someone. I slowly open my eyes and look up to see Issa asleep]

Keke's thoughts: Omg he looks so peaceful. I could just lay here forever but I know I should be getting back to the room to check on Diamond and Prod.

[I try to slowly release Issa's arm from around my waist but he tightens his grip]

Issa: Don't go.

Keke: I am so sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up. I just have to go. I need to check on everyone. Make sure they are all still living.