I'll Be There!

[The girls are gone except for Carmen. The boys are trying to get rid of her so they can enjoy a guys day]

Prodigy's POV:

Prodigy: Babe why don't you want to go with the girls?

Carmen: They don't really like me.

Prodigy: Of course they do!

Carmen: Have you seen how Diamond treats me?

Prodigy: That's just how she is. She will warm up to you. She has no reason NOT to like you babe.

Carmen: But I would rather stay with you anyways.

Prodigy: Babe we are trying to have a guys day.

Prodigy's thoughts: Damn this girl need to go on somewhere! I cna't take this clingy shit. I may need to cut her loose if she don't give me some space!

Prodigy: I will call the girls and tell them that you are coming ok?

Carmen: Ugh whatever. Never mind I will stay here!

Prodigy: Well do you want their numbers so you can at least call them if you want to meet up with them?

Carmen: Yeah whatever.

[I program the numbers in her phone]

Prodigy: Well I will talk to you later babe! [I kiss her cheek and head off with the guys]

Roc: What was that all about?

Prodigy: She thinks Diamond doesn't like her and didn't want to go with them. Then she wanted to come with us.

Ray: Does she not understand the definition of a guys day?

Princeton: Why are you even here? You have no balls! 

Ray: I have more than you do nigga

Princeton: Dude please! If you were half the man you claim yourself to be you wouldn't have cheated on Diamond MORE THAN ONCE!

[Princeton sizes up to Ray]

Ray: If you were half the bro you claim to be you wouldn't be all on my girl anyway.

Princeton: Too bad she AIN'T your girl anymore. I can do whatever the hell I want with her. Unlike you I actually love her!

[Ray punches Princeton in the face and Roc and I grab him. Then Princeton kness Ray in the balls and Ray is doubled over]

Ray: The fuck bro?! 

Princeton: Yeah I said it! I love Diamond!

Roc: What about Keke?

Princeton: I mean I love her but I just can't trust her anymore. 

Prodigy: Does no one have any popcorn?

Roc: Prod shut up!

Prodigy: What about some chicken?

Princeton: PROD!

Prodigy: Fine! Let a nigga starve then!

[Ray's phone goes off]

Ray: It's Star. I have to go y'all.

Princeton: Whatever you do don't bring home any STDs

Ray: Fuck off! We ain't gone do nun no way

Prodigy: You funny! [Ray heads to the hotel we staying at to meet Star] Now back to my story! Carmen wanted to come with us. 

Princeton: So basically she was trying to hang with you all day?

Prodigy: Pretty much! That girl is so damn clingy and high maintnance though. I can't handle it. Although I must say she is good in bed!