Nigga YOU Lyin!!!!!!

[In the car with Princeton and Diamond. It is about 9:15]

Princeton's POV:

Princeton's thoughts: Damn I never realized how sexy Diamond actually is. I could treat her so good, but Ray is my bro and I couldn't hurt him. I know Diamond would always remain faithful to him. She is just sooo fuckin sexy!

Diamond: I will need you to close your mouth and put your damn eyes back in their sockets please. I don't know what the fuck you looking at so hard.

Princeton: Oh sorry haha. So what made you like Ray?

Diamond: Well first Morgz and Keke already called dibs on you and Roc so I was left with Ray and Prod. Second Ray was always my favorite.

Princeton: Who was your second favorite?

Diamond: It was between you and Prod and Roc haha

Princeton: So basically you only had one favorite.

Diamond: Yes and even if I didn't I wouldn't tell you. Anyways hold on a second.

[She picks up her phone and starts dialing a number]

{On the phone}

Diamond: Where y'all at Ke?

Keke: We almost there. Where you at?

Diamond: We will be pulling up in like 2 minutes.

Keke: Wait for us.

Diamond: Does she know?

Keke: No she just thinks we are going to come and chill like old days. 

Diamond: Haha aight. Well we right around the corner.

Keke: Bye!

{End of Convo}

Princeton: Where they at?

Diamond: Close.

Princeton: Diamond I am sorry I kissed you but you are just so damn sexy in that outfit.

Diamond: Well it is good to know you only notice me when I barely have clothes on.

Princeton: No I didn't mean it like that! You are naturally beautiful and I think Ray fails to see that.

Diamond: Princeton we are NOT about to have this conversation right now.

[She pulls into the parking lot of Cascade and pull into a spot in the back of the lot]

Princeton: Well we can continue it later.

Diamond: I love Ray! There is nothing that will ever change that. Prince I see you like a brother!

Princeton: I bet if I kissed that spot you wouldn't act like that.

Diamond: The fuck bruh? I am out.

[She reaches for the handle to open the door and I reach over her and make her stop]

Princeton: No wait I am sorry. Let's just talk this out.

Diamond: I have nothing to say.

Princeton: You can't look me in the eye and tell me that the kiss meant nothing to you.

[She looks me in the eyes]

Diamond: Jacob that kiss meant absolutely NOTHING to me!!

Princeton: If that's what you think then fine but not until one last try.