Forgiveness is the Key to LIFE

[Everyone is on the way to the hospital. In Diamond's car is Morgz, Diggy, and Shameik. The boys and Carmen are all riding together]

Morgz POV:

Morgz thoughts: Was this my fault? I never meant to hurt her! If she doesn't make it then I don't know what I would do!! She is my sister and we have been together for so long. 

Diamond: Morgz are you listening??

Morgz: Oh...huh?

Shameik: She asked you when you are going to tell Roc?

Morgz: Umm I don't know. When the time is right I guess.

Diamond: You better tell him soon. You don't want him to hear it from someone else and the sooner the better.

Morgz: I just don't want him to leave me.

Diamond: You should of thought of that before you were fucking pretty boy over there. 

Diggy: You know you want this.

Diamond: I hope you know you are close to not having anymore kids.

Diggy: Look I am sorry about all of this! I didn't mean to get her pregnant.

Diamond: Well you did! Now all of our careers and reputations are at stake.

Morgz: I want to get an abortion.

Shameik: Are you sure that's what you want to do? You know there is no going back.

Diggy: I told you I don't want you to do that. That is my child too and I should have a say!

Morgz: And I told you that this is my body. You get to continue on with your career but I can't! I won't be able to perform or do anything!

Diamond: She has a point Diggy

Morgz: Do you know how hard it is to be teen parents especially celebrity teen parents? I think I should just get an abortion and everything can go back to how it was.

Diamond: I agree. Diggy you have to see it from Morgz point of view too. 

Diggy: Well when your child's life is on the line then you can come talk to me!

Morgz: Diggy......

Diggy: No I don't want to hear it! This is my child and I will go to the ends of the earth to take care of him or her! I won't let you do this and I am tired of people trying to relate to my problem when they don't understand the situation! Who the hell is Diamond to tell us what to do with our child? Has she ever been pregnant? Has she ever had to deal with the thought of losing a child? I DON'T THINK SO!

[I look at Diamond's refelection in the rear view mirror. I see silent tears running down her face. I look at Shameik who is holding her hand trying to comfort her. I can tell he is getting pissed]

Diggy: You are so inconsiderate Diamond. You think you know everything!

Shameik: DIGGY ENOUGH!!

Diggy: I will stop when I am done!

Morgz: Diggy really you need to stop. Look at her!

Diggy: I know and? She needed a reality check! What does she know about having a child?

Diamond: You don't know me Diggy!

Diggy: And you don't know me! So don't come to me like you..

Diamond: Diggy shut the FUCK up! I know more than you ever will!