Amber

(Bell rings and class  goes out ) " Hi ,Amy, you look different. "Says Annabel

"It's Amber and I look nothing like Amy." I reply

I don't think that  those  she wears  glasses  are working properly.

"Oh sorry Amber ." she  apologizes, "don't forget to come to our get together, remember no make up allowed just pyjamas or sleep wear so that we get to know each other a little more and no boys allowed although we will make an exception for those who shave their eyebrows off, maybe . "

"Ok,  I'll see you there."I reply while nodding my head like an idiot.

I walk home and look for my best pyjamas to wear and I take a matching teddy bear for tonight. I quickly make supper for my mom (my not mom, mom) and my little brother Tony.

I get to the party and it looks like I'm the first one there. Annebel stares at me.
"(Gasps ) wow! Is that you Amber  you look so beautiful without make up ."

"  Well thanks you look great too."

I sit down and wait for the others to arrive.

It appears I'm one of the Later people arrive and my bladder decides it wants to check out what their bathroom looks like.I spend some time in the bathroom and go out to to the kitchen to grab an apple to eat.

Suddenly I see me but I'm doing something else and I'm blonde. But I am eating an apple right now but the me I see is talking to Bella. How is this even possible? I think I must be going crazy, that's the last time I eat anything healthy. I approach the imposter, the room goes quiet, all heads turn as my peers watch in shock and disbelief.

"What and who are you?" I ask.
"I am Amy and may I just point out on  how rude that question."

"Amy?" I almost scream, "I am Amber, what on earth is going on! "