Brandon

If you haven't noticed yet Im writing from three different perspectives which are Amy (the girl who stays with her biological mother and father)
Amber (the girl who got switched for a baby boy ) and Brandon (the boy who got switched for the girl )
I hope you enjoy

Finally my favorite part of school, AFTER SCHOOL! I made a friend in my new school, I think we are going to get along just fine.

"BRANDON!" Shouts Amy
Uh oh I think she found out.

"Why on earth would you give that girl I was sitting with my number!"

"She asked really nicely to have your number and you are her partner and you have write an essay about her and-"

"All thanks to you now I have to hang out with her in the park on Friday afternoon!"

I really don't understand why she goes to school if she doesn't want any friends, isn't that the point of school?

Girls are really weird, firstly they actually want to go to school and actually learn secondly they fight a lot and divide themselves in different groups instead of just sitting together. God must have run out of sugar and added too much spice.

I have too do my homework NAH I'll do it later, now, where's my Xbox.
"Brandon!"Calls my mom, what did I do now!
"Yes mom."
"Come and wash the dishes!"
"Im doing my homework."

I pretend to be doing my homework for the next 4hours but instead all I'm doing is playing my Xbox with headphones on. I hear someone coming to my room so I switch it off and pretend I am reading.

"Im not stupid Brandon, you've been playing with your Xbox and your book is upside down" Says mom.
"Im trying something new
mom."
"We need to talk." That doesn't sound good.
"Yes mom."
"Your sister is going through a phase where all she wants is to be alone, so please  stop trying to force friends on to her ."
"Okay mom, I'll try."
"Good boy now please wash the dishes then actually do your homework and it's late so go to sleep afterwards, love you."
"I love you too mom."