Amy

"So if you want to get the factors you use a ladder or as I like to call it a cross (laughs alone)  it's funny because you put the  numbers on the cross, just like Jesus ."

Continuously explains Mr Mulch, like math isn't boring enough.

I bet this guy can even make beyoncè boring by saying her name.

Finally the bell rings and I'm out of the class like bullet, saved by the bell. It's break time and and I immediately notice something is wrong with Amber. (Well she was obviously crying and her face is completely pink)

"Hi, Amber, eh...... are you fine?"I ask with a tone of concern in my voice
"Yes (sniffs), I just have allergies." She responds unconvincingly

"Im serious we are friends, we tell each other anything, we should tell each other anything."

"Omg you are totally worse than me at making friends you stole that line from a movie. "

"Well I'm trying could you please help me you help yourself help us ."

"Well my dad is gravelly ill and he told me something, he said that he isn't my real father, then before he could finish he passed on."

"I am so so so sorry."

"It's ok, you didn't do anything."

"So who is taking care of you now? "

"My not mom, mom."

(Bell rings)

"Okay, bye."

From this day on I shall not complain and be a little more great full (I'm not so certain when it comes to Brandon's cooking).

If I was in such situation I don't know what I would do.