Amber

Lunch Time and I have no friends so I'm sitting alone, but........... there is the girl I saw in English class even though she looks like she just jumped into a pool of dark make up and didn't even look twice at what she is wearing but she is still human.

"Hi there, " says a a girl approaching me
"Hi!" I reply excitedly
"We sit there could you please move out of our spot."
"Okay, but may I please goin you girls, please, I have no freinds."
"No, now move it! "

How rude of them. Oh well--There she is! "Hi," I say "Im Amber and you are? "
"Who wants to to know?"
"Me obviously "
"Amy"
"Can I sit with you please? "
"Sure whatever"
There an awkward silence as Amy puts on her ear phones and pretends I'm not there.

After lunch I go to my next Class, Lo.
"Mourning grade 8," Greets Mrs Daley "Today your homework and class work is to write an essay on your partner it's due at the end of the month, this project is so that you can get to know your classmates. Please pick a partner ."

Oh no! I don't have a friend where's Amy, "Amy, will you be my partner. "
"It's not like I have a choice, do l? "Amy answers
Yep this is going to be a long year.

I get home and see my dad outside the gate and I just suddenly started running to him and I really needed to tell him to get me out of this school fast! "Papa it was horrible no one except a girl named Amy wanted to sit next to me! "
"Amber darling, its okay it's only your first day of high school not even I got friends that easily it will be okay. "
"Okay Papa."