Im not Jealous RayxPrince

Prince pov

Ever since me and ray broke up he been trying to make me jealous and sad by kissing his "boyfriend" and smirking at me but you know whats the funny part is Im not jealous he is trying his best to make me mad and stuff but Im not even mad he could do what he wants any way so its whatever then this nigga trys to "talk" to me but I irgone him and not play him any mind but anyway im with my bestfriend lasha we was walking to the gym because today all the seniors get to chill in the gym last period for 30 minutes we could do anything we want and just chill.

Me and lasha walk into the gym we saw some of our friends on top of the bleachers we started walking towards them has we were walking we pass ray and his basketball friends and his boo he look up at me and smirk and kiss his boyfriends cheek I laugh and roll my eyes this nigga really think Im jealous like stop. we finally made it to our friends the couch brought the basketballs and stuff, my firends and I decide to stay up on the bleachers and talk.

We were talking and laughing and stuff when I felt someone burning a whole on the side of my neck I look at the court and I saw ray smirking and stareing at me I roll my eyes and countine talking. I had to go to my locker and put my books away since I already did my homework I told my friends Ill be back I walk down the steps and headed to my locker I made it to my locker and open it I bent down and put my books inside my locker I felt a hand on my ass I shot up and turn around to see a smriking ray I close my locker and walk away but to be pull back my ray.

Me: wtf do you want ray

Ray: I cant say hi

Me:no you cant go back to your little boyfriend

Ray: first off that is not my boyfirend that was just a cover up to make you jealous

Me: well for your in-fo-ma-tion Im not jealous

Ray: oh but I still have feelings

Me: thats nice

Ray: wtf you mean thats nice

Me: what you want me to say

Ray: that you like me too

Me: ray I dont like you anymore

Ray: wait... what you mean you dont like me anymore

Me: I dont have any feelings for you what so ever

Ray: who is it

Me: who's who

Ray: who has your heart

Me:nobody has my heart Im single like a dollar bill

Ray: I can change that '

Me: you had your chance but you lost it my cheating

Ray: I said i was sorry

Me: sorry isnt enough

Ray: what the hell do you want me to do

Me: stay the hell away from me walks away

Ray pov

what the hell just happen the love of my life wants me to stay out of his life for good i cant do that I love him to much to stay away from him he will be mine.

TBC......

I thought about this image cause my friend ex boyfriend was trying to make her jealous but she didnt pay him tno mind now he want her back

lets see what happens next

comment vote and stay mindless