I Love you RayxRoc

Roc always wanted to make love to his boyfriend and ray but he didn't want to rush in to things he was scare, you see the reason why roc was a scare of making love to ray because he didn't want to hurt ray cause he was really a big dude and he didn't want to hurt him. Roc sat at home thinking about how could he make love to his boyfriend he finally came up with a idea he decide to plan a romantic dinner he garb his keys and slip on his Jordan slides he hop in his car and speed to the local supermarket he got Ray's favorite food he decide to make steak  tacos and red beans and rice he got all the stuff he needed he went to the check out line and pay for everything he grab the bags and went to the car and check the time and it was 6 o clock ray doesn't get home until 8 so he has enough time roc mad it home he grab the bags and unlock the door he starts the food he hops in shower and washes up he turns off the shower head and wrap a towel around his waist he checks on the food and turns the stove to low he puts on boxers and blue jeans and a red shirt and some red jordans. he went downstairs and turn off the stove he grab the rose petals and spread them all over the floor and all up the stairs he set the table and lit some candles he made the plates he pour some wine in the glasses he put the finishes touches on it he dine the lights, a few minutes later he heard keys juggle he look turns the door and saw his boyfriend ray coming in the door.

Ray: babe

Roc: I'm in here love

Ray: omg was all this

Roc: this all for you baby

Ray: oh my but when did this come about

Roc: I just want to do something special

Ray: ok well the food looks great

Roc: well come sit

Ray; tries to eat

Roc: slaps his hand away

Ray: what u do that for

Roc: I wanna feed it to u

Ray: ok

Roc feeds ray all night long after the two lovers finish dinner they sat on the couch and started to make out clothes started to follow everywhere roc thought about what he said earlier he didn't want to hurt ray cause he know ray was still a virgin. roc slowly pick up ray without breaking the kiss he went up to there room and layed ray on the bed he broke the kiss he look in to ray's eyes he went down to rays ear and said " I wanna make love to you too" ray said do it then. ( didn't feel like writing the sex sence) the two lovers mad love all night love all you heard was moans and groans after the 3 round the two finally collapsed next to each other.

Roc/Ray: I love you

fell into a deep sleep