Abuse ProdxRay

Ray Pov

I slowly got up from the floor where my husband prodigy left me at a cuople hours ago after he beat me for not haveing his dinner on the table when he got home from work I know he didnt mean it but I know his job is really stressful. I limp to the bathroom and I look in the mirror at myself I had dry up tears on my cheeks and I had a busted lip and a black eye I strip fro my lothes and got in the shower I wash my body for a couple of minutes I turn off the shower and wrap a towel around my waist I went into my bedroom and got out some boxers and basketball shorts and a black tee and FyI Im two weeks preganet and prodigy doesnt know yet and I dont know how tell him. I walk downstairs and I saw prodigy sitting on the cuch watching tv he look up at me and trun back to the tv I check the time and it was 1 am in the moring I took out some ice and put it in the bowl I started eating my Ice cream when I felt eyes on me I turn around and saw a anger prodigy I saw something white in his hand it had a "+" sign my heart skipped a beat.

Prodigy: WTF IS THIS

Ray: its my test

Prodigy: so your having a baby

Ray: yea Im sorry ill get rid of it if u want me to

Prod: no dont it I Love u and my child

Ray: I love u to

Prod: I Promise not to put my hands on never again

Ray: ok

1 Year later

Ray gave birth to a wonder baby girl name Marie lasha lopez did prodgy keep his promise no all through ray's pregance prodigy beat ray up and cheated on him several times ray tryed to leave but prod would always find him and lock him in the basement for hors sometimes days and Marie would always lay by the door crying for her mommy to come out and save her from daddy because prod abuse her to when he locks ray in the basement. Which leads us to this sence ray is lock up in the basement and marie is sitting by the door crying cause she wants her mommy.

Marie: "Crying" MOMMMY COME OUT

Ray: Baby I'm be out soon just go to your room and lock the door

Prod: MARIE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE

Ray: baby girl run

Marie took off running to her room she made it their just in time and she lock the door Ray was laying on the floor curly up in a ball when he here the basement door unlock he sat up quickly he here foot steps come his way he lock up and saw prod.

Prod: get your ass up and make me my baby some food

Ray: Your what baby u brought another man in my house

Prod: correction this is my house now get up

Ray slowly went upstairs he saw a man with dreads sitting on the couch ray shook his head and started cooking their dinner he made a little something for his self and his daughter he finish up the food he walk in the living room and his husband kissing that dread guy he walk up stairs and started packing his stuff he didn't care if prod saw him he took off his wedding ring and sat it on the bed he walk to Marie's room and got her dress and pack her a small bag with clothes in it. Ray walk back to the room and saw prod just looking at the wall ray roll his eyes and grab his bag and Marie's bag he went down stairs to his car and load the car up he went back upstairs to maries room and pick her up, prod grab his arm and said "please don't go" ray just walk away and put Marie in her car seat and trap her in he close the door and went to the drives seat he try opening the door but it close he turn his head and saw Prod with red eyes.

Prod: ray please don't leave please ill change I promise

Ray: prodigy no all u do is cheat on me and abuse me and my daughter and I'm tried of it.

Prod: baby please don't leave me I need you

Ray: No you don't you love that guy with the dreads

Prod: he doesn't mean shit to me ok all I want is you just come inside so we can talk

Ray: no prod I'm done talking I'm tried of being Abuse ray got in his car drove off

He left prod and never return to that Abuse

comment vote stay mindless

I'm thinking about doing a threesome who should be in it

comment comment